to.02

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

ㅡIn which Yena being jealous over Yuri and Goeun when they're in the same group for the second time.

 

 

Yena has been observing the orange team for days now. Their practice room supposedly to be in the ground-floor while hers on the first floor. She would rarely see Yuri and only see each other whenever they need to grab for their lunch.

But every  time she perceived Yuri with Goeun, Yena didn't know why but she felt betrayed by it. It used to be her who was standing beside Yuri but why there's Goeun now? Why does it have to be her? 

There's one time when Yena called for Yuri in her room as she wanted to ask for the girl's opinion on her song but as soon as she reached her room, she found out Yuri was laying down on the same bed as Goeun. It totally made her mad.

She knows she had no right to stop Yuri from befriending anyone. The girl was originally friendly and everyone in the programme like her because of her lively image. Though sometimes she could be cold due to the pressure people around her gave her but then Yuri is a total kind girl.

And Yena cherishes her a lot.

"Unnie!" 

Yena heeds someone calling out for her name as soon as she had done the throwback to the unpleasant memories she had with Yuri. 

She couldn't deny that she retained a lot more good memories rather than a bad one but it seems like that's the only thing she could think of.

"What are you doing?" The girl asked with a dazzling smile plastered on her face.

Yena, who was currently having a can of soda on the table, inclined her eyes to greet the girl she has been missing for the past few days, "Oh, Yuri," She said half-heartedly, trying to not look she's delighted to her here, "What are you doing here?" She took a sip of the soda and only then she realized it has been empty.

Yuri naturally secured the seat in front of the girl, still looking bright, "Ah, Goeun unnie requested me to buy soda," Yena sighed when she heard the name she didn't want to hear. 

Yuri who grasp it frowned her eyebrows but just brush it off since she thought it is possible Yena was tired due to the endless practice.

"How was the practice?" Yena tried to be friendly by seeking some questions because Yuri might think she dislikes her existence there if she didn't ask anything.

The latter's lips curved upwards and by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter