Caught - SinB X Yerin

Gfriend OneShots

SinB's P.O.V

"Yerin, be quiet they are gonna hear you." I giggled as I stop tickling Yerin.

"I'm sorry, you know how much I am ticklish. Can you please just stop. Anyway, they are asleep." Yerin laughed as I help her off the floor and onto the sofa. I lie down on the sofa and put on a movie, Yerin quickly crawls under my arm and lies in front of me, creating a spooning situation. I try to concentrate on the film but I can see in the corner of my eye that Yerin is staring at me. I look down at her and smile.

"What is it Unnie?" I smiled while placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Nothing, I just love you so much. You make me the happiest, thank you for being my girlfriend."

"I love you Yerine," I said as Yerin moves onto my hips in a straddling situation. She gently places her lips on my lips and starts to make out with me. She slowly moves the kisses down my neck towards my s, causing me to moan a little.

"No, wait. Unnie, they might hear us," I said in between the kisses Yerin was giving me.

"Then you better just moan quietly because now I have started, I ain't stopping." She said as she moved her hand down to my private area. She began rubbing on top of my trousers before I knew it I was again. The one thing was, did I really want this? Was I ready to lose my ity? Yerin is older than and she has already lost hers so she must be fine with all this.

"Unnie, Unnie stop!" I said, which sounded as though it came out playfully.

"Oh yeah, playing tricks on me, are you? That deserves a slap." Yerin smiled as she slapped my .

"NO, no Unnie please stop. I mean it. Stop!" I said as I burst into tears. She quickly realises this wasn't me being playful but I meant it. She quickly stops and sits up on my hips.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I'm not ready for this, let's just keep it too what I feel as though is best for me. This is my first relationship." I cried.

"That's okay cutie, we will go as slow as you want, I want you to be happy."

"Thank you." I smiled in between my sobs.

"While we are going as slow as possible, when should we tell the others about us?"

"I think we should soon, like in another two weeks." I sighed, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I think we already know," Sowon said from behind us as she and the rest of the members stand by a door, probably watching the whole thing. We quickly sit up in sync and Yerin gets off of me.

"How much did you hear?" I questioned, blushing.

"We SAW enough to put us off our breakfast tomorrow. But I need to talk to SinB alone so excuse us." Sowon smiled as she grabbed my hand and dragged me off the sofa into the bathroom.

"What's wrong omma?" I said as my voice broke a little.

"I'm just wanted to say, I'm proud of you SinB."

"Why? I haven't done anything."

"You have done many things. First, you have literally just come out to all of us as gay, we knew Yerin was gay."

"Yeah, it isn't hard to spot to be fair."

"Secondly, you just announced that you and Yerin are in a relationship, which I ship like CRAZY and you stopped Yerin when you didn't want it to do it, and not many girls can do that. I know that from experience."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you one day little one, but it's the reason I won't be dating for a while."

"Were you rap..."

"Another time, but go back to Yerin, she will be waiting. I'll move out of my room so you can share with Yerin." Sowon said cutting me off, indicating that she had been in some sort of incident but it was still traumatic. I follow her instructions and leave the bathroom back to Yerin, she was talking to Yuju. She saw me and immediately ran towards me and placed a kiss on my cheek and grabbed my hand.

"Hey babe, is everything alright?" She whispered.

"Just perfect babe, but it is like eleven thirty so I do think we all need to go back to bed. We are sorry for waking you all up. Tomorrow Sowonnie is gonna move out of her room so you can move in, so we can be together. But for tonight, I'm going to say I love you and I'll see you in the morning." I smiled as we kissed and went to our different bedrooms. I'm so happy that I'm free and I can have an open relationship with Yerin now.