Questions - Sowon X Yuju

Gfriend OneShots

Yuju's P.O.V

"WHAT DID I SAY! The stage was slippery and I have sprained my ankle. You didn't even feel how slippery this floor was. So you have NO right to tell me how I can or can't feel on the situation. You didn't have to go out, perform in the pouring rain, and fall over every twenty seconds and become embarrassed." I screamed at our management.

"Unnie, let it go. We will be fine, I promise." Sowon smiled at me as she drags me away from our manager. I quickly break away from her reach and limp off.

"Yuju, Wait!" Yerin screamed after me as she went to chase me.

"Yerin, I've got it." Sowon sighed as she ran after me. She finally catches up to me as I reach a couch in one of the empty dressing rooms.

"Yuju, you can't go off on one like that?" Sowon shouted as she paces up and down the room.

"I'm sorry, okay," I said, looking down.

"No, that isn't gonna do it this time Yuju. This is the third time you have shouted at our managers. You need to control your anger, you could get kicked out of the band and you know it." Sowon shouted at me.

"I know and I'm sorry." I sighed as I stand up and pull her to the couch and sit her beside me.

"Yuju promise, promise me you are gonna get some help for your anger. As your leader and as someone who loves you to the moon and back, promise me." Sowon sighed as she grabbed my leg and put it on her lap and starts to massage my ankle.

She loves me, she finally said it, I don't have to act anymore! I don't have to hide my love for her anymore and she doesn't have to hide hers.

"Okay, I promise." I smiled as I leant in and placed my lips on her soft, cherry tasting lips. Suddenly my ankle was launched off her lap and she pulls away quickly and stares at me.

"Unnie I di..." I started but get cut off as she runs off towards another room. I quickly limp after her before heading into the toilets. I quietly open the door and walk slowly up to the closed door where I hear small sobs coming from the stool.

"Sowonnie."

"Go away Yuju."

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't even know I was gonna do that myself. If I had known I wouldn't have done it! Why did you run away?" I asked as I hear the door unlock and open to be face to face with a crying Sowon.

"I got feelings."

"What kind of feelings?"

"When we kissed, it felt right, I felt butterfly's but I'm not gay."

"Sowon, I'm gonna ask you a question. Would you ever have ual relations with a man?"

"Yeah."

"And would you with a woman?" I asked, she hesitated before answering.

"Yeah. But I'm not gay."

"Maybe you aren't gay but maybe you are biual?"

"No, no I can't be." Sowon cried as she started to panic.

"Sowon, Sowon listen to me. You are bi." I said calmly as I help her calm down, I slowly bring her to the floor where we embrace, soon enough she was just sobbing into my shoulder.

"Sowon, I won't tell anybody till you are ready okay? If you can do the same for me."

"Of course, only if you will go on a date with me." Sowon smiled with her bright red watery eyes looking up at me.

"I would love too." I smiled as I place another peck on her lips.