Miracle Of Life - Yuju

Gfriend OneShots

"How on earth am I supposed to push a six-pound baby out of my ?" Yuju questioned to the doctor. It has only been three minutes since she found out she was with child and yet her mind is instantly full of questions.

"Mrs Choi, don't worry. It all happens very naturally. When the time comes it will all happen smoothly and naturally."

"Okay, thank you for explaining. I'm going to sleep on my options now." 

Yuju wondered home and instantly made her way into her shared room with Eunha.

"Yuna, what did the doctors say?" Eunha queried as she came and sat at the edge of Yuna's bed.

"I'm pregnant."

"How, you're a ?"

"Yeah about that!" Yuju laughed as she showed the scan photos that she had taken at the hospital previously.

"Well, we can't change anything now, how many weeks are you?"

"Fifteen weeks already."

"Oh my gosh, that's amazing. Only five more weeks and you can find out if you are having a boy or girl."

"Yeah, now I'm gonna get some sleep before I tell the girls tomorrow."

"Okay, but before I have a question."

"If it is about the baby daddy, he isn't around anymore okay."

"Okay, mind reader. Anyway night kiddo."

6 months later. 

"Eunha, Eun wake up!" Yuju grunted as she sat up in the bed opposite Eunha's. Eunha immediately woke up and rushed to Yuna's side. 

"Is it time or...?"

"No, I woke you up at three in the morning for nothing, of course, it's time," Yuna mumbled as she pulled herself out of her bed and made her way to the car. The car journey didnt take too long and the two girls had reached the hospial.

"Hi, yeah I'm coming in to have a baby! My name is Choi Yuna and please hurry up." Yuna grunted as she grabbed Eunha's hand while Eunha had her other hand on her back rubbing it up and down. The maternity desk waited patiently for Yuna to go through the contraction before helping her to her room.

"I'm going to call the girls and tell them where we are." Eunha explained as she left Yuna in the capeable hands  of the midwife.

Eunha walked into the waiting room and sat on a chair before getting her phone out of her pocket. She dialled Sowon's number as she knows that she would be the first one who would pick up and not be annoyed that it is at four am. The phone rang about ten times before picking up.

"Babe, what's up?"

"Don't be alarmed but I've taken Yuna to the hospital, her waters broke on the way to the hospital. She woke up with pains. The hospital have said they haven't seen anyone's labour go so quickly. The baby should be here in around an hour or two. Yuna said to not come but stay here. I'll keep you updated but don't tell the girls till they wake up. Yuna will need a bit of rest before she has visitors and we know that the girls will want to visit instantly." Eunha explained.

"Of course, kiss her good luck for me. I really thought the first birth you would see would be our child after we are married but look after her yeah."

"Of course babe, I love you."

"I love you too. Keep me updated."

"Of course." Eunha smiled before ending the phone call and entering the room again to find Yuna in the birthing pool, happily on the gas and air.

"Hey girl, how are you doing?"

"This is the . We need some of this at home." Yuna laughed before on it again to get rid of the next contraction.

"Haha, ill have to buy us some." 

"Eunha, can i ask you something?"

"Of course, what's the matter?"

"Nothing, just can you get in the pool with me, I don't want to be alone when I do this." 

"Um of course, shall I strip down to my underwear?"

"No, I packed your bikini just in case you said yes."

"Wow, you really were hopeful."

"Because i knew you would say yes."

"I'll get changed quickly, it seems like those contractions are coming quickly and more intense by the second." Eunha said before quickly stripping to get changed and in the pool."

An hour had passed of Eunbi holding Yuna as she went through her contractions and she was ready to push. 

Eunha was sat on the ledge and Yuna was sat in between her legs, with her legs open ready to push. 

"You lead us Yuna, we will only guide. It seems like your body knows what it is doing." The midwife explained as Yuna pushed just enough to see her child's head. After five more pushes the head was out.

"Well done, only a few more pushes and it'll be born. You've done so well, I'm so proud of you." Eunha explained as she kissed Yuna's sweaty forehead. Yuna kept her eyes closed for a long time waiting for the next contraction, leaning all her body weight on Eunha.  Yuna suddenly tenses up her body and grips onto the side of the pool and pushes the young child out. After two more pushes, the infant was finally born. The water of the pool immeditly turns bloody and dirty but none of that mattered to Eunha or Yuna.

"Pick him up, you've got a boy Yuna." Eunha cried as Yuna let go of the pool and picked up her son from between her legs and placed him on her chest, cradled in her arms. Sobbing Yuna and Eunbi stared at the young infant. Eunbi had the midwife pass her phone and she took photos of the mother and her son. She takes a few photos before finding the best photo to send to the leader of their group.

Eunha: He's here and he is healthy, so beautiful. Yuna did so amazing, I'm proud of her. She barely screamed, it was all calm and peaceful. Don't tell the girls till later.

Sowon: He's perfect. Give Yuna a big hug and kiss from me and tell her I'll visit her later on.