Blood - SinB X Sowon

Gfriend OneShots

Sowon's P.O.V

I wake up from our shared bed in the dorm and quickly jump into the shower before anyone can get in. I never usually take long in the shower but I was half asleep so I'm sure I took longer.

I look down at my body and see that there is blood on my legs. But that isn't possible, I've just finished my period. Then it hits me. SinB, she is still sleeping and must have come on during her sleep. I quickly get out of the shower and get changed. I unlock the door and get face to face with the four girls waiting to use the shower.

"Geez girl. What took you so long?" Eunha asked.

"I was showering, I wanted to actually get a decent shower and have a long wash. Now, where is SinB?"

"Still asleep, I think. Why what's wrong?" Umji asked.

"Nothing, I just need to wake her up. Let me go get her. Can you guys let her go in first please, it's an emergency." I sighed as I think about SinB. The groups are happy that we can be open about our relationship and think we are cute, so we don't have to act around them.

"What kind of emergency?"

"A woman emergency," I explained then they all understand and nod their heads.

I walk into the bedroom and remove the covers a little from SinB's legs and see that there was blood everywhere.

"SinB, baby. Wake up." I whispered as I slowly shake her awake.

"Umm, what's happening?"

"Baby, I'm going to take you for a shower cuz you are bleeding pretty bad. You must be weak so I'll carry you."

"But I'll get blood on you."

"It's okay with me." I smiled as I scoop SinB up bridal style and carry her out to the shower. I help her undress and help her in the shower. I slowly help wash away the blood and wash her hair. Once we were done, I get her changed and put a pad in her underwear before carrying her back to bed.

"Sowon, my stomach is really bad."

"Do you want me to get you a hot water bottle?"

"Yes please,"

"And some chocolate?" I asked. The thought of food suddenly makes her face green. I grab the waste bin in our room and hold it as SinB vomits. Eunha and Yerin run in and help. Eunha holds her hair back while Yerin rubs her back. When she gets her period it usually hits her really hard. It's constant bleeding and vomiting. The screams that she makes from the pains can get so bloodcurdling that I have to hold back the tears. If only I could stop it for her.

"Finished?" I said as SinB spits into the bin one last time.

"Yeah. When is practice?" SinB asked.

"It's at eleven and you are not going," I explained.

"No, I have to go. I'm the dance instructor."

"Well, I'm your girlfriend and leader and I'm saying you are staying home and resting. I don't want you pushing yourself to the limit and vomiting every two minutes. Okay?" I grinned.

"UGHH okay." SinB sighed as I place a kiss on her forehead before leaving the room to wash out the bin. I came back in and find her fast asleep, she looked so peaceful.

"I love you baby girl. I'll be back to check on you every two hours." I smiled as I kiss her head again before heading out of the room to practice.