Mine - Umji X Yerin

Gfriend OneShots

Umji's P.O.V

The bus finally reached the bus stop five minutes late which meant that Yerin must have been waiting and thinking I was standing her up! It took me ten minutes to get to the bus stop, then it is a five-minute drive to the venue. Which means that I'm probably gonna get there just on time or a few minutes late.

The bus, fortunately, didn't have to make many stops, which mean I arrive with one minute to spare. I brace myself; with a box of chocolates and flowers in either hand and head into the restaurant. I see Yerin, her long hazel brown hair, styled just perfectly. She was wearing a denim jacket with a pair of black leggings. I wave at her frantically, waiting for her to notice me. Finally, with some luck, she notices me, and that was the signal for me to make a move towards her.

"Hey." I greeted as I reached her side and pulled her into an embrace. Something about this embrace was different. I don't know whether it was because we were on a date or because we were just together but it was different. Maybe it was my nerves that made it different who knows?

"You look, just wow." I smiled, as I put the little whispers of her hair behind her ear.

"Oh My God, stop, I look horrendous. You, however, look just perfect." She grinned, taking my hand in hers, bringing us into the roller staking rink.

We both make our way to the reception.

"Two teens for skating please," I stated, as Yerin started to get the money out.

"Hold there sunshine. I'm paying, no ifs, no buts, no coconuts." I said, putting my hand on hers to stop her getting money out. The sudden action of mine causes many different animals, not just butterflies to go wild in my abdomen.

"Yewon?" Yerin giggled, helping out of my embarrassing daydream.

"Oh , yeah. Here you go." I stuttered, all flustered getting the money out of my purse and slamming it on the desk.

After removing our shoes, the guy on the other side of the desk swapped our shoes for a pair of roller skates. Helping each other into the skates, we both clung onto each other and slowly and successfully got onto the rink.

"Make sure you don't fall, like you did when we went ice skating." I laughed as I made a head start around the rink before Yerin could get her full balance properly.

"HEY. No fair, that's cheating." Yerin shouted after me, and before I knew it she was by my side.

"How the ...?" I questioned with pure confusion on my face.

"Haha, I'm a pro what can I say." Yerin grinned, with a winning smile.

"Now, come on loser, you're too slow."

I fasten my pace and try and catch up with Yennie, but she was far too quick for me. She kept getting further and further away till she lapped me.

"Okay, you WIN!"

"Thank you, Madame. I knew I was gonna win anyway, but I needed to hear it from you. Now let's skate...together." Yerin smiled, taking my hand, leading the numerous laps we would skate.

An hour had passed before our time on the rink had gone. We get off the rink and get back into our original shoes.

"Right, to the restaurant we go."
I said far too excited.

"Only if I pay for this!"

"Whatever you say, I'm. So. Hungry." I groaned as I clutched onto Yerin as we walked.

"Not gonna lie, but my feet ache like a ," Yerin grunted, I quickly dropped our hands before running into the front of her startling her.

"What are you doing?"

"Hop on." I laughed, bending in front of her.

"You aren't serious. I'll break ya back."

"No I'm not serious, but I am sure. Get on." I said, motioning my arms for her to get on.

Within twenty minutes, we had reached the restaurant. We take the only alone table left and sit opposite each other. I couldn't help but stare at her and her big brown eyes. Every so often her eyes would catch the light and create a sparkle, just like in the movies.

"Order anything. I'm paying." Yerin motioned.

"Yeah. You said." I laughed.

"Sorry. I'm just hella nervous now. It's just... we are in a quiet place now, not a place full of noise."

"No, it's understandable," I said.

"Umji. You really are someone, who makes my world shine. I really can't imagine my life without you...as cheesy as this sounds. Actually, this is VERY cheesy, I'm going to stop."

"No, carry on, please. I love it. It makes me happy."

"You make me happy Umji. Not anything else. But I do have something to tell you."

"Oh , was this date really that bad?" I asked worried, with a touch of sadness.

"NO...no hell no, it's been amazing. But um. I've been asked for a re-audition for a role for a Kdrama based in America. So how would you feel moving to America as my girlfriend if I get the role?" Yerin questioned, eagerness in her eyes.

"HOLY THIS IS AMAZING. OF COURSE, OF COURSE, I'LL MOVE WITH YOU. MY GIRLFRIEND!" I screeched, jumping up and down causing the table to move with me as I leapt onto Yerin with a massive hug, placing a kiss on her cheek.