Miracle Of Life - SinB

Gfriend OneShots

"..., , !" Eunbi mumbled as she stared down at the positive test. 

The positive sign wasn't something she didn't particularly want to see, she would have preferred a negative. The test had a very bold positive line, it couldn't possibly be missed. It had appeared about thirty seconds after being peed on, there was no need to wait for three minutes. Eunbi held the stick in her hand before placing it on the floor and grabbing the other test from the box. She quickly took the test out of the packet before forcing a couple more drops of pee out. She just needed closure on whether the first test was right.

Again, within a few seconds, the test came back positive, with an even bolder line than the first.

"s sake, how is that even possible. We were protected. !" Eunbi screamed before throwing the test against the wall, causing multiple shower gels to fall from the shower, followed by a loud clutter of noise.

"Eunbi, you alright?" Eunha asked, knocking on the door lightly before entering. She entered to bottles on the floor and SinB on the toilet, underwear and trousers still dangling at her ankles. Eunha closed the door behind her and stared at the room. All Eunbi could do was look at the floor as she ran her fingers through her hair repetitively.

"What got you angry this time then? You get your period again, for the hundredth time in your life?" Eunha giggled, trying to make the atmosphere calmer. 

"No I didn't and I won't for a long time," Eunbi grunted, passing Eunha the test from the floor. Eunha examined the test for a while, while SinB stared at her waiting for some sort of reaction.

"Well, !"

"My thoughts exactly."

"What are you gonna do?" Eunha questioned.

"What can I do? It's not just my baby, I've gotta ask... . I've gotta tell Minjun."

"You will find a way to tell him. Now I think it's best you tell the girls as well. Maybe once you've told them, it'll make it easier to tell Minjun."

"Good thinking Batman."

"Batman? Who's Batman?" 

"It's an expression dumb dumb. Anyway, I'm gonna head to bed, I need to think some things through."

7 months later

"I swear if this kid doesn't get out of me right now, I'm gonna get a plunger and rip it out!" SinB moaned as she sat on the sofa of the company's studio. Her hand was placed on top of her forever growing bump.

"Eunbi, you still have three weeks left, I don't know how on earth we are going to deal with you constantly till then." Sowon sighed, as she sat next to the young mum to be.

"You try having a baby, and tell me how you feel."

"You guys being mean to my wife?" Minjun asked.

"We couldn't if we tried, she's far more savage than us." Yewon replied.

"You're right there, I couldn't win a fight against her even if I tried. But that's why I love her and made her my wife."

"That and you got me knocked up and it was the right thing to do," Eunbi smirked as she got into another position to get somewhat comfortable.

"Do you guys still not know what you are having?"

"No, we wanted the gender to be a surprise."

"Do you know what else might be a surprise?" SinB questioned.

"Well it can't be the name, cuz you have told us the two you have gone with."

"Nope, if I told you my waters may be slowly breaking right now, and I may be getting contractions." Eunbi winced as she grabbed hold of Minjun's arm and started digging her nails in.

", let's get you to the hospital now," Minjun said as he tried to get her to stand up.

"Let this contraction stop you prick," Eunbi growled at him, clearly in pain. After the pain had passed they quickly made their way to the hospital before SinB got another pain. They reached the hospital within ten minutes, with the girl's following behind them in Sowon's car. Due to Eunbi being an idol, they let her be in a private room, where they explained that she was already at five centimetres dilated.

"I swear, if you don't put anything on the end of it next time even though you told me you did we are going to fall out me and you," Eunbi grunted at her husband as she bit down on the gas and air.

"I'm surprised you'd ever have again," Yerin replied causing the room to burst into fits of giggles, including Minjun.

"Jokes on you Minjun, I won't get some for a while now that you laughed."

"Thanks, a lot Yerin."

"Well, you should have been protected," Yuna replied.

"Fair point, but I wouldn't have my little baby Eunbi if I was protected."

"And you would still have an ear if you were protected," Eunbi screamed as she grabbed hold of his ear as she went through another contraction. During contractions, everyone stays quiet as they let Eunbi focus on breathing.

"Pull the emergency. Please pull the emergency." Eunbi moaned.

"WHERE IS IT?"

"JUST PULL THE ING EMERGENCY, OTHERWISE YOU ARE PULLING THIS KID OUT YOURSELF." 

Within a matter of seconds, the midwives all come bounding in ready to deliver the baby. Not giving them time to get everyone out of the room, as they are only allowed two people in the room. The midwives didn't even get time to get scrubbed up, the head was already halfway out.

"Push, push with all your might." Minjun encouraged, kissing SinB's sweaty forehead.

"Oh SHUT UP MINJUN," SinB shouted as she bore down and pushed for another twenty minutes.

"Here it is. Well done, well done, congratulations." The midwife smiled as she passed the bloody newborn onto Eunbi's top half. The wails of the child could be heard around the hospital room.

"Oh my god. Hello baby." Eunbi sobbed, kissing the infant on the head multiple times, before placing a kiss on Minjun's lips. She looked around through her blurry, watery eyesight to see the girl's all crying and hugging each other, in awe of the baby and their group member's hard work.

"Would Dad like to cut the cord?" The midwife asked.

"Yes please." Minjun cried, as he went around and cut the cord of his newborn child.

"Right, we are going to clean off baby and then we can tell you the of the baby." The midwife explained, taking the baby off SinB and quickly cleaning the baby and its airways.

"Congratulations, you have a son." The midwife grinned as she passed SinB the baby, before scrubbing up and waiting for the placenta to start to make an appearance.

"We have a boy." Minjun smiled, kissing Eunbi and his son.

"Hwang Joowon." Eunbi smiled.