Swings - Yuju X Eunha

Gfriend OneShots

Eunha's P.O.V

It has been nearly three weeks since I realised my feelings towards Yuju, I just can't find the right time to tell her. Until today.

"Do you want to hang out at the park with me today?" I asked Yuju, twiddling my thumbs.

"Yeah sure. I'll ask the other girls."

"NO. No, don't do that. I want it to be just us." I said quickly.

"Oh, how come?"

"I just want some time for us alone. I have some things I want to ask you."

"Oh okay, let's go then." She smiled, taking my hand and leading me out of the house. She closes the door quietly so no one can hear us. We walk slowly down numerous streets in a silence. We reach the play park and we head over to the swings straight away.

We silently swing before Yuju speaks up.

"Eunha?"

"Yes, Yuju?"

"Do you like me?"

"Like you? I love you Yuju. I know I shouldn't because it isn't normal to be gay but I have fallen for you Yuju. I need you in my life. I need you to keep me happy." I smiled as we continued to swing slowly. Yuju quickly puts her hands out and stops our swings.

"Eunha, I love you too. We can start dating but maybe keep things on a low and not tell anyone till we are sure that we want to do this."

"I would love nothing more." I smiled, I feel my hand being grabbed and we swing slowly holding hands. I look up at her and stare; I needed to really take in her beauty because she is beautiful.

"What are you looking at?" Yuju laughed as she looked away shyly.

"You...and your beauty."

"Ew, no shut the up! I'm ugly, like my eyes are massive, my smile is ugly and my nose. Ugh and I'm so fat. Why do you even like me?" Yuju sighed, putting herself down BIG time. Suddenly the tears were fresh in her eyes and she was starting to cry.

"CHOI YUNA! You stop right there, you stop putting yourself down! You are not fat, alright! I love you so much, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You make my heart melt, I get butterflies whenever I'm around you or someone says your name. Choi Yuna, I love you." I smiled as I lift up her chin that was hanging low and place a soft kiss on her lips which were salty from the tears.

"You just kissed my wet salty lips. That's disgusting." Yuju laughed.

"I would kiss you a second after you had thrown up if it makes you the slightest bit happy."

"What did I do to deserve you?" Yuju smirked as she placed another soft kiss onto my lips.