Cafe - Yuju X Umji

Gfriend OneShots

Yuju's P.O.V

"I'm so happy we can finally get away from practice and I can finally be with just you alone." Umji smiled.

"It's everything I ever want and more." I grinned before I grab her hand and put it in mine. We walk hand in hand as soon as we leave the studio.

"Where do you wanna go maknae?" I asked as we walk together, away from the studio and our fellow band members.

"Let's just go and get a coffee somewhere," Umji said, as she snuggled up close to me as we walked. I nodded with a huge smile then grab her hand as we walk towards a cafe.

I open the door and hold it open as Umji enters the building and I swiftly follow her. We wait in line to order and every so often I place a little kiss on her cheek, and she would immediately blush.

"Next!" The cashier shouted, we quickly walk up to the woman.

"Hi, we would like two coffees please to sit in." Umji smiled.

"Of course, that's 4,443.88 won please." She said before I handed over the money. I smiled and took the coffees from her hand and I show Umji to our table. As we sit down, I grab my phone and take a photo of Umji for our groups Instagram.

As we sit down, I grab my phone and take a photo of Umji for our groups Instagram

gfriendofficial 
Love spending time with my girl. Buddies, who do you like spending time with?

#GFRIEND 

 

Suddenly, Umji's phone pings and she takes a look at the photo I just posted. She quickly looks up at me and gives me a funny look.

"Sweetie, you can totally tell that's me. You need to take it down before people start catching on. Like, you literally called me 'my girl'." Umji explained as she stares into my eyes.

"OMG, I DID! Shi..."

"Oi! No swearing. Now quick delete it before it goes viral." She giggled as she grabbed my phone from my hand and tapes on the phone quickly.

"I didn't delete it cuz I look cute, but I archived it. Now, we need to try and keep our relationship a secret for a while longer before I am happy to announce it. Is that okay with you?" I questioned.

"Anything is okay with me if it makes you happy." She said as I leaned over the table and placed a kiss on her lips. Once we break apart I look over to the windows and see a few Buddies.

"Baby, do you think they saw?" I asked.

"Probably, but we need to get back to the girls anyway." Umji smiled as we get up from the table, and start out journey back to the studio. I had the box of coffees in my hand and Umji by my side. As we pass the Buddies we say hello and a few thank yous then we continue our way back to the studio.

"Yuju, my legs hurt." Umji moaned.

"Okay, give me one second." I smiled as I put the coffees on the wall and stand in front of Umji.

"What are you doing?" She asked quite clearly confused.

"Jump on. I'll carry you the rest of the way." I smiled as I motioned for her to jump on my back. She takes up the offer and jumps on. Once we were on stable, I grab the coffees and carry her back to the studio.

Before we went inside, I place Umji on the ground and we walk into the studio together.

"I BOUGHT US COFFEES!" I yelled through the studio.

"That's nice but is there something you aren't telling us?" SinB asked as she confronted us, showing the archived photo on the shared account.

"What can't I post a photo of my friend?" I lied.

"So you aren't together?"

"No why on earth would you say that?"

"Just wondering. Thanks by the way." SinB smirked as she took the coffees and distributing them to the others.

"So quick to judge." I laughed as I turn round to Umji and wink. And before we began training I quickly place a kiss on her cheek while the others were not looking.