Unexpected - Sowon

Gfriend OneShots

It has been seven months since I found out I was pregnant. The father isn't around but that doesn't matter. All that matters is that the girls are here to help me through the whole process. I tried my hardest to hide it from my managers but because of our diets and expected clothes size, they realised that I was gaining weight and it wasn't going away. I got to four months before I had to announce it officially, I just kept telling them that I was just not working out as much. When we told the Buddies and the public, everyone was very very supportive. The first few weeks of interviews we did were mostly aimed at me, I would answer like two questions and then change the subject because I hated the attention it was bringing. How did a k-pop idol end up being pregnant when girl groups and boy groups rarely even go near each other. At Christmas we were allowed home for a few days, I got drunk and one thing led to another and now I'm eight months pregnant.

"WHO HAS LEFT DISHES IN THE SINK?" I screamed at the top of my lungs so all the girls in the dorm could hear me. Slowly they all walk out with their heads hung low.

"Oh, Sowonnie. They were from last night." Umji smiled, trying to make me feel less annoyed. I give her the most disgusting glare in the world. At that moment the members could see I was fuming.

"That's not the point. We agreed that anything you eat, you clean away straight away. You know that I need the house clean for the baby." I shouted.

"Unnie, calm down. Stress isn't good for the baby." Eunha reminded me but I was already angry, nothing was stopping me now.

"CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN, I'M ANGRY NOW. YOU GUYS HAVE STRESSED ME OUT TO THE MAX."I yelled before quickly clutching my bump and close my eyes as I wince in pain.

"Sowon unnie, are you okay?"

"I will be, just please wash your dishes." I sighed, through clenched teeth as the pain subsided. I quickly release my hand from my bump and go and sit on the sofa. It wasn't the first time I had a pain like that, the doctor called them Braxton hicks, but these were feeling more real. I'm not due for another month though I don't think this baby is going to wait. I get hit with another pain five minutes later but quietly breath through it so that the members don't get worried. I close and grit my teeth while I go through another pain which I am one hundred per cent sure was a contraction. However, I am not letting this baby come now, it's too early.

"We have finished the dishes." Yuju smiled as she and the girls walked over to the couch and each takes a seat, with SinB on one side of me and Yuju on the other.

"Thank you, I just nee..." I started before being hit was another contraction, I slowly breathe through the pain, making sure I time the contraction.

"Braxton Hicks playing up again?" Yerin asked.

"Nope, not really. These are the real deal I think." I said. Suddenly, I feel my waters break from below me, it wasn't like the movies where they break all of a sudden, they just kinda gushed out slowly. I look down, then back up to the girls where their faces look shell-shocked.

"Was that?" Eunha asked.

"The waters yes," I said as the contraction stops. I slowly stand up and walk towards the bedroom.

"We don't even have the hospital bag ready," Umji yelled as she rushed around the dorm finding all the things needed for the hospital bag.

"Don't panic, the contractions aren't between three to four minutes yet. That's when we should go into the hospital. That's what the midwife said, plus they aren't even that strong." I said as I am hit with a stronger contraction. I quickly lean against the bed and start to moan as the contraction gets stronger.

"Oh, Sowonnie," SinB said as she grabbed my hands and put them around her neck and I strained and put all my weight on her neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm hurting you."

"Don't worry about me Unnie, just focus on the baby." She said as she kissed my forehead while rubbing my lower back to help with the pain. All the girls read lots of books while I was pregnant. The contraction finally stopped after one minute and I let go of SinB and she helps put me on the bed. I feel as though something was really happening so I start to take off my pants and underwear.

"Right the bag is ready, we are ready to go," Umji said as she starts to get everyone ready to go to the car.

"I can't move, it's coming," I said as I start to strain and groan really loudly.

"Wait, you said it would be fine," Umji said as she starts to panic. Suddenly, I see SinB slap Umji across the face and tell her to go into the lounge to calm down before she comes back in. SinB then starts to order people around.

"Eunha, you go call an ambulance and sit with Umji and calm her down. Yerin, you should go help Sowon by letting her sit on your lap and hold her hands, so she is ready to push. Yuju go get some blankets and hot water. Right Sowon, let's have a baby." SinB smiled as she helps me onto Yerin's lap, I spread my legs and wait for another contraction. Eunha and Umji came into the room and Umji stayed on the phone with the ambulance and Eunha had a damp cloth ready to help with dab my head.

Suddenly, I was hit with the most painful contraction and I screamed a blood-curdling scream. I looked at their faces and they seemed so frightened. I knew what was happening so I bore down and started to push.

"Well done, well done." SinB encouraged as I pushed my baby into the world.

"Ow, it hurts. Please make it stop." I screamed as I pushed again.

"It's okay, it's nearly here. You are going to meet your baby Sowonnie." Yuju said as I pushed again.

"The head's out, two more pushes and you get to meet your little boy or little girl," Yerin said as she kissed my forehead. I pushed two more times before SinB caught my baby and I felt a sudden relief.

"IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!" SinB said as she put my son or daughter on my chest, doing skin to skin.

"What do you have?" Umji cried.

"I've got a girl." I sobbed as I looked at my baby, I kissed my baby on the head and stare at my little girl.

"Well done, well done." Eunha wept.

"Do you have a name for your little girl?" Yuju asked.

"Ma-ri, Kim Ma-ri." I cried, as I looked down at my baby.

 

-----------2 DAYS LATER-----------

-----------2 DAYS LATER-----------

gfriendofficial     

gfriendofficial

Kim Ma-ri

18/08/02 at 22:34 pm

Umma and baby are both healthy and happy.

gfriend