Chap One

The Beautiful Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAP ONE

 

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard my phone ringing loudly. With my eyes only half opened, I tried to grab my phone. I peeked at the caller then sighed loudly after knowing who it was.

 

“Hello?” I brought my phone closer towards my ear and started speaking.

 

“ARE YOU AWAKEEE?!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY?” I quickly pulled my phone away from my ear after I heard the first word.

 

“Tiffany.. Can you not scream in the morning? I will be deaf in no time because of you!” I sighed then put the call on speaker before throwing my phone on the bed.

 

Tiffany started laughing after hearing what I said before apologizing, “SORRYYY~~~”

 

“So why did you call?” I asked her while rubbing my sleepy eyes.

 

I got up from the bed then grabbed a glass of water that sitting peacefully on the bedside table. I took a sip of it before glancing at the clock near it. It was only 10 am in the morning and Tiffany was very energetic already. Making me annoyed yet amazed at the same time.

 

“I’m bored. Can we go somewhere today?” asked Tiffany with a cute voice.

 

“I can’t. My father is coming back today.” I told her while rubbing my forehead slowly, getting a little headache from Tiffany’s loud voice.

 

“Uh okayyy... Just call me when you are free.” She said then I nodded my head as if she could see me.

 

“Bye Tiff.” I said then hang up the phone before throwing my body back to my bed.

 

Tiffany’s been with me since high school. She was, is, and will always be my bestfriend. A person with a very good personality even though sometimes, I feel annoyed with her because she can be very loud and noisy, like very much. She knew that sometimes I couldn’t handle her noisy part but she still did it purposely anyway. She used it as a weapon to annoy me instead. It will bother me but because we’ve been friend for so long, I get used to it already.

 

I took a deep breath then closed my eyes for a bit as I let the sleepiness started consuming my whole body again. Soon after, I fell asleep without realizing it.

 

~~0~~

 

I woke up after hearing plenty of noises inside my house. I quickly got up from the bed then rubbed my eyes slowly. A big smile started to form on my face after I realized that the person I was waiting for finally came home. I quickly walked down the stairs but a frown quickly appeared on my face after I saw another person standing beside my father.

 

She looked so wonderful with her black dress wrapped around her body perfectly. She had a small expensive scarf wrapped around her neck and a black sunglasses, matching perfectly with her black dress and stilettos. I had to admit that I was stunned by her looks for a minute. I stopped walking for a bit as I continued watching her quietly. Her long wavy brown hair looked so smooth and astonishing.

 

Without realizing it my mouth opened a little as I continued walking my way down without taking my eyes off her. She turned her head towards me and it felt like we were staring into each other’s eyes even though I knew that I couldn’t see her eyes because of her black sunglasses but I continued staring at her anyway. We continued staring at each other for a second before I looked away after hearing my father’s voice.

 

“Taeyeon!” called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter