Chap Three

The Beautiful Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HERE'S an update for you guys... thank you everyone for subscribing and commenting.. hahaha so tell me what you think abt this chap.. XD HAPPY READING !!!

CHAP THREE

Sitting in front of my canvas while staring blankly at it, I continued thinking about what I would want to draw this time. I love painting but this time, I just didn’t have the idea to paint at all. My mind turned completely useless at times like this and my brain just stuck no matter how many times I forced myself to come up with an idea. I just didn’t get any inspiration at all. The more I stared at the canvas, the more frustrated I got. But I kept sitting down without moving an inch while sighing furiously anyway.

 

Trying again one last time but as expected nothing came into my head, I sighed loudly then got up and grabbed my painting stuff before leaving the room. I took all of my painting stuff and headed towards the back of my house, where I could enjoy the swimming pool and the mini forest behind my house. Perhaps this way, I could get a bit of inspiration at least.

 

I placed all of the stuff and grabbed a small chair before sitting down in front of the canvas again. I did a small stretching for my body and tried warming up my fingers before grabbing my brush again.

 

“Good morning.” greeted the person behind me.

 

I didn’t turn my head around because I knew the owner of the voice. So I continued facing the canvas while nodding my head without saying anything. Just like I guess, Jessica walked passed by and she sat down on the swimming pool chair not too far from me. I glanced at her quietly and I noticed that she was wearing a black sunglasses and she was lying down with a book on her hand. A smirk formed on my face after an idea came into my head. I continued smiling as I started painting slowly.

 

I drew the outer first then moved towards the main drawing after I finished with the sketch. With Jessica still sitting on the same spot, I finally finished the drawing without any difficulty.

 

With a smile on my face, I put the painting stuffs on the floor then stretched my body slowly again. I looked at my own hands and there were mess everywhere, I had paints all over my hands. I was too busy to notice that Jessica already got up from the swimming pool chair and she was walking towards me. She stood behind me and looked at my painting without saying anything for a second.

 

I glanced at her and she crossed her arms while staring at my painting, “I thought you were painting me?”

 

“I did.” I said while nodding my head.

 

“What?” She frowned at me.

 

“Well… This is you...” I paused while nodding my head, “At least for me, it’s you.”

 

“A monster?” she asked me, flatly.

 

“Hmm.” I nodded my head while smirking.

 

She quickly walked away from me without saying anything. I turned my head towards her and watched her walking away with a smirk on my face. Jessica didn’t show any sigh of anger on her face and she just left me be. I laughed to myself then got up from the chair and tidied my stuff before walking into my house.

 

I walked into my house, cleaned my hands, and then looked around the living room. I saw Jessica sitting on the sofa while holding a book so I walked towards her and sat down beside her. I glanced at her then chuckled after remembering what happened earlier at the swimming pool.

 

“Am I really a monster to you?” she asked without looking at me.

 

I shrugged my shoulder but I didn’t say a single word. Jessica just nodded her head slowly then she started talking again.

 

“Do you feel threaten with me living here with you?” Jessica asked me, catching me off guard.

 

I quickly turned my head towards her and frowned, “What?”

 

“I just feel that you treated me as an enemy because you feel threaten with my presence.” She mumbled and glanced at me, “I wonder why do you hate me so much.”

 

“I don’t know. I just feel bothered with you.” I shrugged my shoulder again and I heard a small humming coming out of .

 

“Okay.” She nodded her head but I didn’t say anything back.

 

“You are really something.” she continued then she nodded her head without looking at me. I frowned because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter