Chap Nine

The Beautiful Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyoneeee!!!! Let me laugh for a while thinking how long since the last time i posted... LOL it's been a long time and sorry for that.. been busy with work,,, so here it is the update that you guys been waiting for.... XD happy reading, tell me what you guys think and don't forget to comment. Love you all~~~

Chap Nine

 

I was sitting down peacefully until someone came into my house, making a very loud noises. I glanced at the intruder and she smiled widely at me while walking towards where I was.

 

“HELLO~~~” she waved her hand and threw herself on the sofa, beside me.

 

“Too much noises.” I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

 

She looked at me for a second then nudged my arms slowly, “What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing.” I shrugged my shoulder while staring at the TV in front of me.

 

“REALLY?” She changed her sitting position, this time she sat facing my direction.

 

I nodded my head but I didn’t say a thing.

 

“Don’t lie. I know when something is up.” she mumbled then moved her face closer towards me.

 

I pulled myself away from her and frowned but once again, I didn’t say anything.

 

“Is it about Jessica? Did she do something that annoy you again?” she chuckled slowly then leaned her back on the sofa.

 

“Actually the other way around.” I mumbled while staring down at my own nails.

 

“This is interesting..” she smirked while staring at me curiously, “Please elaborate to me slowly.”

 

“Stop teasing me, Tiffany.” I rolled my eyes then turned my body to face her.

 

“I didn’t do anything.” she shrugged her shoulder while grinning, “Come on elaborate it.”

 

“So remember when you met her the other day?” I asked and Tiffany nodded her head hurriedly so I continued talking again, “Also remember that I called her ?”

 

Once again Tiffany nodded her head while waiting in anticipation. I nodded my head once before speaking again, “She finally told me the real reason she’s been living here but then she also decided to leave this house.”

 

The moment I stopped talking, Tiffany quickly frowned while pouting.

 

“WHAAAATTT??!!!! Why?! What did you do, Taetae?! You guys look so cute together! Seriously what did you do this time?? I bet she was so patient with you and you probably did something baaaaaaaaaaaad! Like real bad!” she shook her head after talking non-stop.

 

I sighed loudly then closed my eyes but before I could say anything, someone walked into the house Quietly. Too quiet that I didn’t even notice. I saw Tiffany’s looking at other direction so I followed her eyes and there she was, the person that I was talking about just walking towards her room.

 

“Hello, Jessica.” Said Tiffany while getting up from the sofa.


“Hi, Tiffany.” she smiled but then Jessica ignored me instead.

 

“I’m here too.” I raised my hand without looking at her then I got up from the sofa.

 

“hmm..” She mumbled.

 

I glanced at her and her back was all I see. Jessica didn’t say anything else and she continued walking towards her room. I was hoping that she would say something but she gave me cold shoulder instead.

 

“Taetae, call me later okay.” Said Tiffany and she winked at me before mouthing quietly, “Talk to her.”

 

I nodded my head and with that Tiffany left the house. I sighed loudly then sat down on the sofa while thinking a way to talk to her without looking desperate. The house became quiet again but the only difference is that Jessica was in the house with me this time. I continued sitting down as I kept thinking how to talk to her but then my brain suddenly stopped working at times like this.

 

I rolled my eyes and sighed again before getting up from the sofa. I pushed myself and started walking towards her room. My legs suddenly felt so heavy and my heart started beating uncontrollably fast as I approached her room quietly. I knocked on the door slowly then the door swung open with Jessica standing beside the door.

 

Jessica only looked at me without saying anything.

 

“Uhmm…” I mumbled while glancing into her room but before I could look around the room, Jessica quickly pulled the door closer towards her body to block my view.

 

“What do you want? I’m busy.” She said while holding the door tightly.

 

“Busy doing what?” I blurted out but then I quickly looked down.

 

“Packing--”

 

“What? Are you leaving?” I quickly asked her, cutting her off before she could finish.

 

She nodded her head once then continued staring at me quietly.
 

“Uh..” I scratched my head slowly before speaking again, “Don’t you want to consider that first?”

 

“Consider what exactly?” she asked me then she put her hand on her waist, “Aren’t you the one that want me to leave? Perhaps you have feeling for me now so that you don’t want me to leave anymore.”

 

She laughed and I glared at her.

 

“Well if you want to leave the house then just leave.” I said feeling so annoyed.

 

I didn’t know why it made me so annoyed after hearing what she said. I looked at her one last time then scoffed before walking away from her room.

 

“What’s wrong with this girl?” mum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter