Chap Four

The Beautiful Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Hello guys~~ thanks for reading and commenting before! hehehe.. well this is a new chap for you guys so i hope you enjoy it... don't forget to comment again, subscribe, and vote too! Thank you!!! ^^

Chap Four

“Hey. What’s in your mind? You’ve been staring blankly at me this entire time.” asked Tiffany as she patted my legs slowly.

 

I went to Tiffany’s house just because I couldn’t bear to be with Jessica anymore. She’s been pressing my weak spot ever since she lives in the same house as I am. I was the one trying to keep her away but I failed and the table actually turned around this time.

 

“Hmm?” I mumbled and glanced at the latter.

 

“What’s on your mind?” asked Tiffany and she chuckled while smiling widely, “Are you thinking about Jessica?”

 

“She is a pain in the !” I sighed loudly while shaking my head.

 

I threw my head on her pillow then closed my eyes, sighing deeply. I rested my arms bellow my head then crossed my legs as I lay down on the bed, thinking about my quarrel with Jessica.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” laughed Tiffany while playing with my legs.


“You just don’t know how troublesome she is!” I sighed again without opening my eyes.

 

“Are you avoiding her by coming to my house very early in the morning?” teased Tiffany while poking my cheek with her index finger slowly.

 

I peeked with one eye and smiled sheepishly, “Yes.”

 

“I already figured it out.” Laughed Tiffany and she stopped talking for a second, “You know.. I’m actually curious about her..”

 

I opened my eyes and glanced at her while frowning after hearing her answer, “Huh? Why?”

 

“Like.. Did she ever say that she was trying to be with your dad?” asked Tiffany and her question made me thinking about it too.

 

I tried to recall all of my conversation with her and Jessica never said it directly that she wanted to be with my father. I was always the one telling her to stay away from my father instead. I laughed because I remembered how silly I was and Tiffany looked at me with questions all over her face.

 

“She never said it directly.” I laughed again then grabbed her pillow and hugged it tightly, “Or else is there anyone that she want to be with other than my dad?”

 

“You?” Tiffany blurted out.

 

“That devil.” I mumbled and Tiffany laughed at my remark, “There is no way on earth that she likes me. Even if she does, like I would want to be with her!”

 

“I mean she always act like that.. Maybe she likes you?” asked Tiffany and she started grinning at me while nudging my arms, teasingly.

 

“Shut it, Tiffany!” I glared at her and she waved her hand in front of her face while laughing, “You are making me annoyed now.”

 

“Ehh… You know there is this new place in town that everyone’s been talking about..” Said Tiffany while caressing her chin with the tip of her index finger, “Do you want to go there?”

 

“Okay. Let’s go. We have nothing to do anyway.” I said then got up from her bed.

 

~~0~~

 

Tiffany and I finally arrived at the restaurant. It wasn’t full neither empty, there were people sitting here and there and I could say that we were considered lucky because we got the table in the right time. If we were late several minutes, we might not get the table anymore because after we came a lot of people started rushing into the restaurant.

 

I looked around the restaurant as I sat down on my seat just to see the design of the restaurant but my eyes quickly widen after I saw the person sitting not too far away from my table.

 

“You must be kidding me.” I mumbled to myself as I continued staring at that person.

 

“Huh?” asked Tiffany then she turned around, following my eyes.

 

We both didn’t say anything as I continued staring at that exact person, half annoyed after seeing her face. It felt like wherever I go, she would be there.

 

“That girl is beautiful.” Said Tiffany while smiling as she turned her head back towards me.

 

“That’s Jessica.” I mumbled and rolled my eyes before looking away.

 

“Owhhh..” Tiffany mouthing an O for a while before talking again, “She is beautiful.”

 

I nodded my head and mumbled slowly, “Hmm..”

 

“She is very beautiful. Are you sure that you don’t like her?” asked Tiffany again and I just looked at her while frowning but I didn’t say a word.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter