Chap Six

The Beautiful Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello guys!! this is an update from me... XD happy reading and tell me what you guys think.. don't forget to comment and vote too! thanks for subscribing guys ^^

Chap Six

I woke up from my slumber after I heard small ruckus outside my room. Someone was cleaning my house with the vacuum cleaner and it created a very loud noise. I quickly got up from my bed then rubbed my eyes while walking my way towards the door. I opened the door slowly and I saw Jessica holding the vacuum cleaner while moving it back and forth.

 

“What are you doing?” I knitted my eyebrows together while blinking my eyes.

 

Jessica turned the vacuum cleaner off for a second before talking, “The house looks messy so I decided to clean it.” she said flatly then she turned the vacuum cleaner on again.

 

Loud noises started coming out of the machine, filling the whole room with that noise again. I quickly shook my head as I continued frowning at the latter.

 

“What? Now you became my maid because you are not competent to be my dad’s secretary?” I raised my eyebrows in annoyance.

 

She turned the machine off then looked at me while smirking, “Who said I’m cleaning for you? I just don’t like messy house.”

 

“But this is my house so you literally cleaning my house.. Exactly what a maid would do.” I raised my eyebrows, not wanting to lose.

 

Jessica paused for a second and then put one of her hand on her hips then raised one of her eyebrows seductively, “If you have such weird imagination about me being YOUR maid. Go ahead.” She shrugged her shoulder then bit her lower lips as she continued teasing, “I don’t mind.”

 

“W-What?!” I frowned but I didn’t say anything else.

 

She winked at me then turned the vacuum cleaner on again and started tidying without looking at me. I decided to ignore her absurd statement then rolled my eyes but I didn’t say anything because I didn’t know how to reply her anymore. I walked towards the vacuum cleaner then unplugged it. The machine stopped and Jessica only looked at me without saying anything.

 

“Can you do it later after I wake up properly?” I asked her, feeling so annoyed.

 

I’m glad that someone has the heart to clean my house but not at this hour. This was still my sleeping hour and it bothered me so much. I couldn’t sleep last night because of Jessica and this time, she woke me up when I should be sleeping instead. This girl is really a troublesome for me.

 

“It’s 8 a.m.” she said it flatly the she grabbed the cable away from my hand, “And you are awake now.”

 

I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply, “I couldn’t sleep last night. Can you turn it off and let me sleep for a bit?”

 

Jessica looked at me while trying to see if I was actually lying or not to her. After a second she finally nodded her head, agreeing to my request. The latter put the cable around the machine and then she moved the machine aside.

 

“Okay.” She agreed.

 

“Thank you.” I mumbled then went back to my room.

 

I shook my head then closed the door. I walked towards my bed and threw myself back on the bed. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply, thinking about what happened last night. I really couldn’t sleep last night because I was thinking about Jessica. My mind kept wondering about her and it just worked on its own even though I really wanted my brain to rest. It just won’t rest at all until I got too tired then I fell asleep afterwards.

 

I rested my hand on top of my eyes while trying to fall back to sleep. Less than several minutes, the darkness finally consumed me again.

 

~~0~~

 

I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock, it almost 11.30 a.m already. I got up from the bed and yawned loudly before stretching my own body as I walked towards the door. I opened the door slowly and I saw the machine was still in the same place exactly before I went back to sleep. I only glanced at the machine and I didn’t touch it as I kept walking towards the first floor.

 

My eyes quickly widen after I saw someone walking around the house with only towel wrapped around her body.

 

“OMG!” I quickly looked away, fully embarrassed because of what I just saw.

 

Jessica stopped walking around and she looked at me while holding a piece of bread in her hand, “Good morning sleepyhead.”

 

“YOU!” I quickly pointed my finger at her while staring at the ceiling, trying to avoid glancing at her.

 

“Why me?” she asked me innocently.

 

“How on earth can you walk around like that?!” I frowned while pointing my finger at her.

 

“Why not? No one is at home unless you and me.” she paused then took a bite of her bread, “We are both girls anyway.”

 

“What if my dad walk into the house?” I knitted my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter