Chap Seven

The Beautiful Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Hello everyone, hahaha.. how are you guys?? here's an update from me.. i see that it's been several chaps but there is no progress between them so.. here i come with the trouble like i always do... XD so i hope you enjoy the story... happy reading ^^ don't forget to comment and vote everybody! thank you !!! ^^

Chap Seven

I lay down on my sofa while playing a game on my phone when I smelled something so sweet filling the whole room. I pulled myself from the sofa then looked around just to see my surrounding. I saw Jessica walking around the house looking so pretty, wearing a white blouse and black trouser with her hair tied up in ponytails. I watched her quietly and I noticed that she left the top button of her blouse opened, making her look ier than ever. I already noticed that she really has a great body but this time, her style really complimented her body even more.

 

Unknowingly a smirk appeared on my face as I continued checking the latter out and I knew in that moment that the sweet smell coming from her perfume. I quickly cleared my throat as my eyes continued following her movement.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked her then put my phone down.

 

She stopped walking around then turned her head towards my direction and smiled at me, “I’m going out soon.”

 

“Okay.” I said then threw my body back on the sofa.

 

I grabbed my phone to continue playing my game but I quickly put my phone back down when Jessica started talking again.

 

“I’m going on a date.” She said and I quickly pulled my body away from the sofa, sitting up straight.

 

“What?!” I frowned and she smiled at me.

 

I could feel my heart started beating faster after I heard what she said and I could feel my blood boiled and my face getting hotter and hotter because of my body heat. I could feel my adrenaline rushing inside my body and I didn’t know why.

 

“I’m going on a date.” She repeated and continued walking around again, looking so busy and so on.

 

I got up from the sofa and crossed my arms on my chest, “With whom?”

 

“Someone special...” she sang it while searching for her heels.

 

“My dad is overseas.. So?” I mumbled to myself but loud enough for Jessica to hear it.

 

“No, not with your dad.” She paused then looked at me, “Didn’t you say that I should stay away from your dad?”

 

I nodded my head while frowning, “I see.”

 

I didn’t hear the rest of it because my ear quickly stopped listening after she mentioned that she was going out with someone else.

 

“You don’t need to worry.” She smiled then continued wearing her heels again.

 

“So who’s this unlucky person then?” I continued asking as curiosity took a toll on me.

 

I felt something inside my heart after she mentioned about having a date with someone else. For some reason, I have this bothering feeling inside my chest whenever I imagine Jessica with another person. I didn’t know why I felt this way but I really hate to feel this way.

 

“Why are you so curious?” she asked me and I quickly looked away, trying to hide my embarrassment.

 

“Forget it then. Do whatever you want to do as long as you didn’t go out with my dad.” I said then sat down again on the sofa and grabbed my phone.

 

I unlocked my phone then opened my message and I was about to text Tiffany just to throw this bothering feeling away from my chest but out of nowhere, I felt a soft lips pressed against my cheek from behind. I quickly turned around just to check what happened but my lips brushed against Jessica’s instead when I turned my head around.

 

Jessica captured my lower lips then she started moving her lips slowly. My heart started beating uncontrollably fast and my head started spinning whenever her soft lips brushing against mine. I wanted to push her away but I couldn’t do anything because I was too shocked and stunned at the same time.

 

My body froze like a statue but I could still feel that Jessica was actually smiling with our lips pressing against each other. For a minute, I let her kissed me because I couldn’t move my body at all. My brain was still processing everything but then after I finally been able to move my body, I quickly pulled away from her then I got up from the sofa while frowning. Jessica only looked at me while leaning against the sofa with a smile on her face.

 

“What are you doing?!” I asked her while frowning.

 

“I told you. I’m going nowhere.” She smiled widely then she pulled her body away from the sofa before walking towards where I was standing.

 

“Like I care!” I frowned then looked away after I could sense that I was blushing because of what happened earlier.

 

“You don’t have to hide it, Taeyeon.” she said softly before leaning closer towards my ear, “I can sense your jealousy.”

 

I pulled my face away from her then frowned, “No way on earth! Even if you are the last person on earth, I wouldn’t like you.”

 

“Hmmm..” she mumbled while smiling then she started walking away from me.

 

“And like I care who you are going with.” I mumbled feeling so annoyed at the latter.

 

“Okay.” Jessica only nodded her head and smiled.

 

“Why do you have to live here with me anyway? Don’t you have a house or something.” I quickly asked her but Jessica didn’t say anything.

 

She only glanced at me and smiled sweetly. Jessica’s responds actually annoyed me even more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter