Chap Eight

The Beautiful Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyoneeee!!!! OH i miss you guys so badly!!!! YES YES i know it's been a while since the last time i updated but i'm really sorry to update it now... I was stuck.. my mind was stuck and i couldn't write at all... so i hope you guys would still wait for the fic... so anyways, thanks for subscribing and voting guys!! don't forget to comment!! ^^ HAPPY READING!!

Chap Eight

I woke up because of my phone continued ringing non-stop, not letting me to sleep at all. I grabbed my phone, looked at the caller, and it was from my father. I pressed the answer button and brought my phone closer towards my ear.

 

“Hello?” I mumbled slowly.

 

“Taeyeon, daddy got an invitation to my friend’s Art exhibition party but I don’t think I can make it tonight. My flight got delayed so I hope you can be there to replace me instead.”

 

“Do I really have to go?” I sighed quietly.

 

“Yes. He is a very close friend of mine. So this is VERY important.”

 

“Do I have any other choice?” I clicked my tongue silently.

 

“I will send you the address. Thank you pumpkin. Many kisses for my beloved daughter. I’m sure you will like it since it’s art.” Said my father happily over the phone.

 

“Okay, dad. Have a safe flight back. Bye.” I hung up the phone and threw the phone back to my bed.

 

I closed my eyes again and drifted back to sleep.

 

~~0~~

 

I woke up after I had a very long nap. I stretched my body then got up from my bed while rubbing my eyes slowly. I yawed sleepily as I walked my way out of my room. I noticed the unusual quietness inside my house so I decided to walk around the house while searching for that specific person.

 

After I walked around my living room and the swimming pool, I still didn’t see the latter yet. So I decided to go up stair towards her room. I stood in front of her door and pressed my ear quietly on the door, trying to hear any hint of noise inside her room. After my ears hear nothing inside the room, I grabbed the doorknob then turned it slowly. I pushed the door quietly while peeking through the small gap because I was afraid that Jessica actually inside the room.

 

But after my eyes caught no movement inside the room, I pushed the door wider. The room was empty and it was rather hot, signaling that no one was using it for a while. I walked towards the wardrobe straight away, trying to confirm the idea that just crossed my mind. I opened it slowly while holding my breath but then I sighed loudly after I figured out that Jessica’s clothes were still here. Unknowingly my hand started touching her clothes, feeling the softness brushing against my skin. I grabbed one of the clothes and brought it closer towards my nose.

 

I inhaled slowly and her sweet perfume brushing against my nose. Her perfume was sweet but light at the same time. I closed my eyes while smiling slowly.

 

“Did she not wash her clothes?” I asked myself slowly.

 

My eyes quickly widen after I realized what I was doing. I quickly put the clothes back inside the wardrobe then closed it before walking out of the room. I closed the door then headed downstairs towards my kitchen. I grabbed an empty glass from the shelf and poured myself a glass of milk. My mind was running around the moment I poured the milk into the glass and I didn’t realize that the glass was full already. As the result, the milk spilled all over the counter.

 

I shook my head and quickly wiped the counter clean before sipping my milk slowly.

 

“Why did my heart stop just then when the idea about Jessica leaving the house crossed my mind?” I sipped my milk slowly while thinking about it.

 

I shook my head and quickly finished my milk then washed the glass before heading to my room. I undressed and left my clothes on the floor while walking my way towards the bathroom. I quickly turned the shower on and stepped into the shower. I stood still under the shower, letting the water poured down my whole body.

 

I closed my eyes and rested my hand on the wall in front of me. I sighed slowly because I felt an unusual feeling inside my chest and it really bothered me a lot. I felt bothered with Jessica’s presence inside the house sometimes but then after the idea of Jessica was no longer with me, I felt a hint of sadness inside my chest all of a sudden. My mood just turned upside down because of her.

 

I hate the latter for kissing me all the time but at time like this, why on earth I kept thinking about her? I should have washed myself quickly then headed towards the art exhibition but instead, I took my time washing while thinking about the latter.

 

I shook my head to clear the thought about Jessica then checked my phone. My eyes widen after I figured how long I was inside the bathroom. I was lost in my thought for a while and I didn’t realize the time at all. I quickly finished showering, dried my hair, put make up on my face, and dressed up for the party.

 

I chose one black dress from my wardrobe, put it on, and checked myself on the mirror. I pulled my hair into ponytail after I found it more suitable instead of letting my hair loose on my shoulder. I looked at myself on the mirror one last time and a smirk formed on my face just because I looked so damn good tonight.

 

I grabbed my purse and grabbed my car keys before heading towards the main door. I pressed my car key and unlocked the door. I sat on the driver seat and the engine then I checked my message to see the address before writing the address on my car GPS. After everything was set, I stomped on the pedal and headed to the venue.

 

~~0~~

 

After driving for a while, I finally arrived at the venue safely.

 

I got out of my car then handed the staff my car key and let him took my car. I tidied my hair and my dress one last time before walking into the venue. The moment I walked into the exhibition, the lighting shining so brightly on the ceiling. I squinted my eyes and looked at my surrounding.

 

There were a lot of people spread across the room, some of them were chatting and the others were looking at all the paintings. I continued walking across the room passing all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter