Chap thirteen

The Beautiful Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello guys, how are all of you doing? i hope everything is well. Stay healthy everyone. Anyways, here's an update from me and it's the last one. This story finally comes to an end. It's such a wonderful journey. thank you to all of you for subscribing and reading the story. i'm really glad and thankful. So i will see you guys in another Taengsic story.. KEKEKE don't forget to follow me so when i post a new story, you guys will know it. that's it then thank you guys ^^ happy reading! 

Chap Thirteen

I grabbed both of her hands and pulled away from the hug before turning around to face her. We stood very close like it was just inches apart from each other and I could smell her sweet scent, lingering on my nose. I could feel her breath brushing against my face and I also noticed the way her chest rising up and down every time she took a breath, I knew that she was a little bit nervous.

 

I looked up and stared directly into her eyes. I knew that she was waiting for me to confess my feeling but I decided not to talk first and even instead.

 

“Tell me.” she said and she caressed my forehead slowly.

 

I chuckled then looked away but I didn’t say anything to her. I walked backward, leaving more spaces between us.

 

“Why is it so hard for you to confess?” Asked Jessica and she sighed loudly.

 

I chuckled without looking at her as I continued moving backward and away from the latter. I could hear a loud sigh coming out of and I could tell that she was getting frustrated because of me. She pressed her lips tightly while keeping her eyes at me, waiting to see my responds.

 

“Taeyeon. Stop playing around with me. It’s tiring.” She groaned loudly.

 

I looked up and our eyes finally met.

 

“If you can play around with me. Why can’t I do the same thing too?” I asked her and crossed my arms on my chest after my back hit the wall behind me.

 

She laughed without saying anything.

 

“Are you that desperate to hear my confession?” I started speaking again, testing her patience.

 

Jessica didn’t say anything and she just stared back at me. It felt like she looked deeply into my soul before she started moving forward while smirking, trying to close the gap between us. Suddenly, I felt so scared with the way she looked at me and realizing that the table finally turned.

 

She bit her tongue and continued moving forward. Unknowingly I tried to move backward again but it was a failure because my back already hit the wall since several minutes ago. The latter only smirked as she continued moving forward, without breaking our eye contact.

 

I was about to run away from her but she was faster. She pinned me in between the wall and herself, still keeping her eyes on me.

 

“Fine.” She whispered and smacked her lips, “Answer me honestly.”

 

I gulped and mumbled hesitantly, “Mmhmm.”

 

“Why were you so angry last night?” she paused and she looked at my face before caressing it with the tip of her finger slowly, “Don’t bother to lie to me.”

 

I felt electricity all over my skin when the tip of her finger brushing against my face.

 

“I don’t know.” I held my breath, feeling so nervous.

 

“Hmm..” She leaned closer towards my face, looked at me for a second, before she diverted her eyes and looked away again.

 

I didn’t say anything and I only stared at her face quietly.

 

“I know why…” she paused then looked at me, “Jealousy?”

 

“Nope. My heart doesn’t have space to feel jealousy.” I whispered back.

 

“Uh hu.” She nodded her head and she started caressing my lower lips slowly, “I think your heart have plenty of spaces for that.”

 

I chuckled, “You wish.”

 

“Yeah.. I wish.” she leaned closer towards my ear and she nuzzled my ear with the tip of her nose. She took a deep breath and started talking again, “But I still think that you were very jealous despite all the denial.” she whispered seductively.

 

I took the chance to get it back to her so I grabbed her waist and turned us around, pinning Jessica in between the wall and myself. I leaned closer towards her ear and her earlobe slowly. The latter let out a small moan and I pulled my face away from her ear and stared deeply into her eyes.

 

“I don’t get jealous.” I repeated my sentence and then leaned closer to kiss her lips.

 

Our lips started colliding with each other soon after and I could feel Jessica slid her hand on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. We continued to kiss for several second and I noticed that our breathing started to change too. Our kiss turned heated and full of passion in a blink of an eye. Just as I realized that she begin to enjoy the kiss, I quickly pulled away from her then leaned closer towards her ear before whispering slowly, “And I can play games like you too.”

 

She chuckled but she didn’t say anything, she rested her head on the wall behind her as she tried to steady her breathing. So I took the chance to pull myself away from the latter.

 

“So if you aren’t jealous then you wouldn’t mind if I date Kris then?” she whispered back without opening her eyes.

 

I frowned after hearing her question and my blood started to boil.  I could feel that my breathing became heavier and short. My heart started racing inside my chest because I was furious. I remembered perfectly how I feel when I saw them walking around the store the other day and I wasn’t pleased by it.

 

She opened her eyes then she crossed her arms on her chest while staring at me with a smirk on her face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter