Chap Ten

The Beautiful Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello guysssssss!!!! Duh i'm so so so so sorry for not updating fast enough. i bet you guys forgot about me already LOL. Here it is the update that you guys been waiting for.... XD happy reading, tell me what you guys think and don't forget to comment. Love you all~~~

Chap Ten

After I finished letting my anger out at the shooting range, I felt so hungry. Tiffany and I decided to go to the shopping center to grab something to eat first before going back home. We headed to one of the western restaurant at the shopping center and queued for several minutes while waiting for our table. I was looking around until Tiffany nudged me with her elbow slowly.

 

“What?” I asked her then turned my head towards her.

 

“Isn’t that Jessica?” Asked Tiffany while looking at certain direction.

 

I followed my eyes towards where she was looking at and I saw Jessica walking with another man. They were laughing while talking with each other without caring about the surrounding as they continued walking around. I continued following her movement while checking her out at the same time, she looked so pretty yet something inside my heart started building up after I saw her being so touchy with the man. It wasn’t a like a mesmerizing feeling even though I saw how beautiful she was, it was something else. Another burdening feeling that I couldn’t figure it out, just yet.

 

I rolled my eyes and scoffed then looked away.

 

The waitress finally called Tiffany’s name, distracting me for a while. Both of us followed the waitress to our table and we sat down across each other. We ordered our food and the waitress left our table after she took our order.

 

I leaned back on my chair and crossed my arms while looking down. Tiffany nudged my leg with hers, gaining my attention back. I raised my eyebrows and looked at her.

 

“Hmm?” I mumbled while staring at her.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked while smiling.

 

“Nothing’s wrong.” I mumbled without looking away.

 

“Don’t lie to me.” she smirked, “Does it have something to do with Jessica?”

 

“What?” I frowned after hearing her name.

 

Jessica’s been bothering me this whole time and I didn’t know what to do with the latter. She came into my life, living under the same roof as I do, she teased me, kissed me, and annoyed me all this time. Just after I finally did what I wanted the most, my heart decided to break free and make me confused.

 

“Yah!” Tiffany snapped her finger several times, gaining my attention back.

 

I raised one of my eyebrows while staring back at her.

 

“I’ve been talking to you for the past three minutes. Did you listen to it at all?” she asked me and crossed her arms.

 

I shook my head, “Nope.”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and sighed loudly, “First you got so mad at the shooting range, didn’t tell me the reason, and now you didn’t even listen to me at all. Why did you go out with me then?”

 

I sighed again, “Why are you so noisy? I’m just hungry.”

 

“Liaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr.” she leaned closer and rested her hand on the table, “Spill it.”

 

Just before I said anything, the waitress came to the table with our food. We stopped talking for a while as the waitress put the food on the table. I grabbed my plate and Tiffany grabbed hers then we started eating. I ordered a sausage platter with fries and I always separate the sausage with the fries just to save the best for last.

 

Tiffany saw the way I separated the sausage and when she was about to take my sausage away, I glared at her while pointing my fork towards her.

 

“Don’t you dare!” I glared at her and she laughed.

 

“Why?” she chuckled, “I thought you didn’t want it.”

 

“You wish.” I rolled my eyes, “I’m saving it for the last so don’t you dare to touch it.”

 

“What? Usually people would eat something they like first then eat the least one for the last.” Laughed Tiffany still arguing.

 

“Well. I’m the other way around.” I argued back, still pointing my fork at her.

 

She laughed while shaking her hand then started eating her steak, “Okay.. Okay.. Chill girl.”

 

I glared at her one last time then started eating my fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter