Chap Twelve

The Beautiful Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Finally an update from me.. kekeke guys i'm thinking weather i should end this story in next chap or keep going for a bit more?? what do you guys think??? anyways, thank you for subscribing and ready the story. i'm really glad and i hope you guys enjoy the story so far.. Don't forget to vote too guys kekkee.. thank you guys ^^ happy reading! 

Chap Twelve

 

“Did we do it?” I asked her again with my eyes continued open widely.

 

Jessica didn’t say anything and she only looked at me up and down, checking me out. I followed her eyes and I just realized that I was actually too.

 

“Oh .” I cursed and quickly covered my whole body with my hands and then ran towards my bed to grab the blanket to cover my body, feeling embarrassed at the same time for not realizing it sooner.

 

Jessica continued chuckling while biting her lower lips seductively.

 

“You have a great body.” she teased me then winked before her lips.

 

After seeing her seductive gesture, my mind travelled back to that specific moment where I kissed her soft lips. I still remembered it perfectly, how her perfect soft lips colliding with mine last night and it was a total mind blown for me. I still remember the feeling and sensation perfectly and I knew that I couldn’t break free from her kiss last night. It was so addicting and I just couldn’t get enough of her kiss.

 

I remember that we kissed for a very very long time last night.

 

My heart started beating faster after remembering that moment so I took a deep breath to calm my racing heart.

 

“O-ofcourse I d-do.” I replied while stuttering as I tried to stop myself from thinking about that kissing moment.

 

I quickly walked away from the bed to hide my redden face and started searching for my clothes. I could hear a small chuckle coming out of but I ignored her and continued searching for my clothes instead.

 

I stopped walking and took a deep breath, “I can’t stop thinking about it.”

 

“Hmm?” she asked me then she rested her hand on her palm.

 

“Did w-we do i-it?” I repeated my question while stuttering as I continued searching for my clothes that nowhere to be found.

 

I could feel that my face getting hotter and hotter as the memory started coming back into my head again. I cleared my throat several times trying to calm my racing heart so I could breath more steadily but with the thought of Jessica sleeping next to me without anything wrapping her perfect body, making it even harder for me to breath.

 

My mind started imagining about how our body pressed against each other without any thin layer separating our skin from each other or how she was sleeping next to me, or the warm of her body against mine, or how it feels to rub my fingers on her soft skin and feeling every inch of her body.

 

I quickly shook my head and threw all those ert thoughts away before glancing at Jessica. The latter was staring back at me while thinking but she didn’t say anything so I decided to keep searching without looking at the latter because I couldn’t bear the embarrassment that I was feeling at the moment. By looking at her made me nervous even more so I decided not to look at her at all.

 

I looked around my room and it looked so messy. I remember it clearly that my room was never this messy before. Stuffs lying here and there on the floor like there was a hurricane last night. I continued searching for my clothes, under the table, under the bed, at the corner of the room but it was nowhere to be found. I didn’t know where the hell I left my shirt.

 

“Where the hell is my shirt?” I frowned grumpily as I continued searching for it.

 

It was too embarrassing for me to face her. I could feel my heart continued beating so fast and I became so nervous and awkward because of her. With a lot of thoughts still running inside my head, I didn’t realize that I took a wrong step and fell down on the floor.

 

Another embarrassing moment for me. Can it get any worst?

 

“Are you okay?”

 

After hearing her voice, I looked up from the floor and directed my eyes towards her. I noticed that Jessica got up from the bed slowly and then she started to approach me, but she was wearing nothing and she continued walking towards me proudly, didn’t even bother to cover her body.

 

I was dumbfounded and froze on my spot after seeing her body. It felt like the time finally passing so slowly that I could even see every inch of her body even from where I was at the moment, which was a bit far from where she was.

 

I noticed the shape of her and it was perfect, it was tight and round. I glanced at my own hand and I bet that it fit perfectly in my hand. My mind started to imagine how it feels to caress and squeeze her s with my own hand.

 

It must very be soft and squeezy.

 

I could feel my heart racing against my chest, my breathing became short, I could feel the hotness all over my body, and the words suddenly stuck on my throat. I couldn’t say anything and I couldn’t find my voice after imagining such things. I mentally slapped myself for being a ert sometimes.  

 

“Like what you see?” she teased me, breaking my thought as she continued walking closer towards me.

 

I quickly looked away and she noticed it. The latter only chuckled and she helped me getting up from the floor. My throat felt so dry so I gulped several times before talking to her again.

 

I grabbed her hand just in time to stop her from walking away from me, “Did we do it, Jessica?”

 

“What did we do anyways?” She asked me back, pretending to be innocent.

 

“What?” I looked at her with my mouth opened widely.

 

“You are .” I blinked my eyes for a second, “What else can it be other than ?”

 

“I don’t know. I don’t remember.” teased Jessica then she turned around, before walking back towards the bed.

 

“Huh?” I couldn’t say anything else because I was dumbfounded by her answer, she clearly messing with me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter