Chap Two

The Beautiful Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAP TWO

 

I was sitting down while reading a book when I heard footsteps coming closer towards my direction. I lowered my book and glanced at the owner. I saw Jessica walking passed by and she continued walking towards the kitchen without looking at me. I smirked a little then got up from the sofa and followed where she was heading. I quietly followed her from behind and continued watching her movement as she poured herself a glass of milk.

 

Jessica was wearing a thin t-shirt and it was so thin that I could even see her black bra inside her shirt. She was also wearing a long thin pants and it wrapped perfectly on her legs. I could see her body shape thanks to her shirt and I couldn’t take my eyes of her. She really has a body that everyone’s dying for.

 

“Do you want some?” she asked me as she continued pouring the milk into her glass, without looking at me.

 

“No.” I said then leaned my body on the table.

 

She nodded once but she didn’t say anything else. After she finished, she put the milk inside the fridge again then she stood in front of me while drinking her milk slowly. She looked at me innocently and I just stared at her while frowning as we continued staring at each other without saying anything.

 

“So Jessica.” I started talking first to break the awkwardness between us, “Why do you want to be with my dad?”

 

“Why not?” she shrugged her shoulder and continued drinking her milk, in a cool way.

 

I watched her slowly as she sipped her milk and she drank it deliciously. My heart started beating faster when I saw her thin lips touched the glass and my erted mind started thinking how it feels like when that thin lips pressing against my skin. I could also feel the sensation when that milk travelling down when she sipped it.

 

I only blinked my eyes several times and gulped thousands times after picturing all of those ert thoughts inside my head. I couldn’t speak and totally lost my word in that moment and the worst part is that my word stuck on my throat the more I looked at her. A lot of thoughts continued popping up into my head the longer I kept my eyes on her so I quickly shook my head and threw all those thoughts away.

 

“Are you done staring at me, Taeyeon?” she asked me, breaking my thought then she smiled sweetly as she continued drinking her milk.

 

“Who said I was staring?” I asked her and shrugged while trying to hide my embarrassment.

 

“Really?” she chuckled while glancing at me.

 

“I will be honest with you.” I ignored her answer instead.

 

She nodded her head and I continued talking, “What’s your intention with my dad?”

 

“Why are you so curious?” she smiled sweetly while glancing at me once in a while as she twirled her glass slowly.

 

“Because you are beautiful, you can get anyone you want. So I was wondering why does it have to be my dad?” I continued asking her the same question, feeling so curious about her.

 

I have to admit that Jessica looked very young, she was probably around my age too so no way I would want her to be my mom.

 

“Hmm..” she only mumbled while chewing her lower lips.

 

“Stay away from him.” I demanded her with a serious tone.

 

“No.” she shook her head while staring at me as she raised one of her eyebrows.

 

I blinked my eyes and frowned before chuckling as an idea came into my head. Maybe this would annoy this girl instead.

 

“Are you really his secretary? Why are you here while my dad is working?” I asked her then raised one of my eyebrows while hoping that she would fall into my trap.

 

“I’m only a part time secretary at your dad’s company.” She answered and smiled sweetly.

 

“Are you sure that you aren’t a… Hooker?” I smirked while waiting for her respond, betting with all I have that she would get mad at my remark.

 

“What if I’m a hooker?” she asked me back, caught me surprise.

 

I thought she would be mad at my statement but her answer really caught me off guard. I couldn’t say anything else and she continued talking again with the same sweet smile on her face. Somehow, she looked so creepy when she smiled that way.

 

“What are you gonna do?” she shrugged her shoulder while smiling sweetly at me then she looked up at the ceili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter