JUNG DAEHYUN 1

B.A.P ONE SHOT FLUFFS

 

"I home~!" Daehyun immediately takes off his shoes and rush to the kitchen. He saw you doing laundry with earphones in your ears. She must not heard me, he thoughts.

You humming the music that played in your playlist when a pair of arm hugs you from behind. You smile as you already know it's Daehyun. Daehyun pluck off one of the earphone a d whisper softly.

"I'm home babe." Kissing your cheek. Caressing his arm, you turn around and hug his neck. That cat-like smile beam at you brightly. You both cuddle and nuzzle your noses. Happily in each other arms. 

"Do you want to eat?" You asked. Daehyun nod vigorously making you chuckle. You break out from the hug and walk to kitchen to pre heat the foods you cook while Daehyun goes to bathroom to wash up. 

It's always a long day for Daehyun when he went out to work but every exhaustion and stress melt away whenever he sees your smile and getting your warmth.

You both eating your dinner when Ganji come running around the dining table. Barking for attention. Daehyun carries Ganji in his arm and pet him slowly, continuing his dinner. You watch him, smiling from ear to ear. 

"I'm jealous" You said. Daehyun looks at you puzzled. 

"Why?"

"Because lately you always hug Ganji more than me." A pout appear on you making Daehyun grin showing his iconic cat-like eyes smile.

"Why would you be jealous with Ganji? You have me all for yourself soon, my kitten" He chimed happily making your face flushed red.