MOON JONGUP 1

B.A.P ONE SHOT FLUFFS

A cold sensation on your cheek wake you. You open your eyes a bit and saw Jongup with his head on the table beside you, holding your favorite iced coffee. 

"I got you coffee, y/n." Jongup whisper, grinning. He leans closer and kiss your nose.

"What are you doing?" You chuckle, covering your face in embarrassment. Jongup smile at the sight of you.

"It's getting late. The library will be closed soon. I already pack your things." He said as he fixing your hair. You have been waiting for him in the library while he has gone to the practice room with s. You both get up and walk out hand in hand, gleefully.

"How was the practice going?"

"Himchan-hyung is a lazy bump. Yongguk-hyung is scary, Daehyun-hyung and Youngjae-hyung are loud and did singing competition. Only Junhong is a good boy." You laugh at his blunt statement.

"It's not that bad, right? You guys are a perfect family." Hugging his arm, Jongup eyes curved into his famous eyes smile. He nods. He loves B.A.P so much that he just complain about it to you.

"y/n" You look at him. A grin on his face showing he thought of something. Sometimes you just couldn't figure what's in his mind.

"What is it?" 

"I hope we both also be a perfect family one day." You froze, feeling a gush of blood rush into your cheeks. Is he proposing? He then grins and looks at the sky. 

"Let's fly together and forever with each other, Y/N!" Running away from you in embarrassment. You watch him and laugh. Yes, I wish that too. You chase him and you both hands in hand running and playing with each other back home.