BANG YONGGUK 1

B.A.P ONE SHOT FLUFFS

 

It's past midnight, the drowsiness is taking over you. While you struggling to keep awake, you heard the front door open. 

"Yongguk!" You rush to the front and jump into his embrace. Yongguk immediately hugs your waist giving you his usual gummy smile. You take his bag and jacket. 

"Have you eaten? Do you want a warm bath?"

"Why you haven't sleep yet?" Yongguk asks, concern. You grin at him, hanging his jacket. 

"I'm waiting for you of course." You walk to the bathroom to prepare a warm bath for Yongguk. 

"You don't have to... What if I come home later than usual?" Yongguk walks to you, caressing his hair guilty.

"If you come home later, you will call me first."  You turn around and look at him. Yongguk looking at you, his face fills with exhaustion but he still manages to give you his innocent smile. 

Suddenly, Yongguk takes you to his embrace. Kissing your head. Your heart immediately skips a beat with his sudden gesture. 

"What will I do without you, Hon?" He whispers in his low masculine voice, hugging you tighter. Leaning closer to see your flushed face, he smiles. 

"You are my source of strength. Thank you, honey. I love you." His soft lips touch yours.