CHOI JUNHONG 1

B.A.P ONE SHOT FLUFFS

 

Your phone have been ringing numerous times but you unable to answer it due to your cold. You are too weak to even get up, your head ache with unstoppable phone ringing.

Finally, silence taking over. You finally able to rest a bit before your door bell ringing merciless. A voice calling you out frantically. You already know who it is.

"Y/N! Y/N! Open up! I know you in there!" 

"Idiot. He knows my pin number why he still knocking like that. If he come in I will kick his ." You mumble. Frustrated. A momentary silence before your door unlock. 

"Y/N! Y/N!" Junhong run to your bed and checks you. His face full with worries and panic. You push him away as he lean closer, you don't want him to get cold.

"Away you tall giraffe." Your voice sound horse enough to make him laugh but immediately stops after you gave him deathly glare. 

"Sorry baby but why you still look cute even with this cold?" Junhong caresses your warm cheeks. He soft smile melt away your anger. You close your eyes, enjoying Junhong pampering you.

"Awww you are a cute puppy now like Mochi!" He beams happily. You hate it when he calls you puppy but today, you just gonna let it go.

"Shall I cook something for you?" 

"No. You will explode my kitchen again. Don't. touch. my. kitchen." You turn away and cough. Junhong pats amd rubs your back slowly. Drowsiness suddenly taking you over.

As you almost drift off to sleep, you feel a weight beside you before you feel a warm hug. You look at smiling Junhong, mouthing you to rest. He kiss your head and hums. 

"Thank you..." You mumble before drift off to sleep. Junhong smiles, keeping you warm and safe for the rest of the night.