BANG YONGGUK 2

B.A.P ONE SHOT FLUFFS

An unlocking knob of his studio made him put a halt on his composing. He turns to look at you getting inside, smiling at him.

"Still into that, babe?" You put your handbag on the couch behind his workplace. Yongguk gives you his signature gummy smile.

"What brings you here all of sudden?" He watches you playing with his favorite plush, Tigger. Usually, you would just come to give him meals and clean clothes.

"I don't know... My man has been living in this studio for a couple of weeks. I'm here to pick up my man home. Do you somehow see him?" Yongguk guilty grins. You end up looking at him, sitting there guiltily like a boy just got scolded by his mother.

"I made you dinner. Let's eat together hmm?" You pull him to the couch. Yongguk sits next to you while you unpacking the dinner. Yongguk's hand starts caressing your ponytail hair before pulling the scrunchies off, letting your hair down.

"Hey..."

"You look lovely with your hair to fall off like that," Yongguk says in soft deep voice. A gush of blood rushes up to your face before you shrug him off. Yongguk let out his deep chuckle.

"How're the kids?"

"Which kids? ours or B.A.P? One thing similar, both missing their dad and they are well." You finish setting up the dinner. Yongguk grins like a goofy, taking his chopsticks and starts digging in. You shook your head watching your husband eating happily. At least he's eating well now. You both catching up with each other while having your casual dinner date.

"Y/N, I'm sorry," Yongguk says as he watches you cleaning up after dinner. You stop your cleaning and look at him, confuse.

"For what? What did you do? Did you accidentally flirting on other women again?" You start questioning him making Yongguk flustered.

"What? No. I'm sorry I haven't brought you out for a date."

"Agree. We haven't gone on any date recently... So... tonight, although it's not a proper date. I had fun." You smile, ensuring him that everything is good.

"Let's go on a date now. Kids are with Himchan right?"

"What? Where? It's getting late though." You continue cleaning up. Yongguk pulls you into his lap. You look at him getting all bashful.

"I'll invite you inside my shirt. Let's get cozy. It's always a date when we both alone together." He grins.

"What?" You laugh. Yongguk takes his jacket nearby and wears it. Then his arms wrapping you around securely, pulling you closer. His head rests on your shoulder as you lean back on his chest.

"Well... This is nice... Sing for me." You smile. Yongguk chuckles.

"Getting greedy hmm? I love being like this with you." Yongguk hums some tone, both of you indulging every little moment together in that date night.