DAEHYUN 2

B.A.P ONE SHOT FLUFFS

NOTE: Your boy Daehyun is your brother, you are getting married to your bias. It'll be just a short fluff tho. I'm sorry in advance 

NOTE 2: This shot is a reference from an ongoing fanfic I wrote. you can check it out here.

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

also check out my another ongoing fanfic here.

KIM & I


 

It is the day you become a newlywed wife to your fiance. You are getting ready with the white dress both you and your brother choose. While you fix your own makeup, a door sound can be head behind you. Daehyun walks inside, wearing a tuxedo. He looks at you, being as beautiful as ever. You turn around to see him holding up his tears. 

"Yah... You crying?"

"No..." He sniffles, taking a deep breath. He sits on the couch near you, watching you finishing up your makeup. He can see how happy you are for this moment. He couldn't help but feel devastated watching his baby girl going to the other man hand beside him and your father. 

As soon as you change into the wedding dress, you walk out happily. You twirling around in front of your brother. Daehyun walks closer to you, fixing your braids. You let him do whatever he wants. 

"You remember baby girl? I braid your hair here and there when there's a special occasion? Dressing you up, shopping with you?"

"Because you want me to feel and be pretty?" You smile. Daehyun grins, fixing your hair. You and Daehyun have been together since born, you never separate from each other. You even rent a studio with him for college. He has always been there for you, even though both of you quarrel a lot but hey, it's common for siblings having a fight of the century. Daehyun has done fixing your hair. You can see his eyes fills with sadness to let you go.

"Don't be sad, Dae. You trust in my choice, right? You also trust him." You caress his cheek slowly, smiling comfortably to him.

"Yeah... I should be happy for your happy day but I can't accept him taking you from me. My baby girl is mine you know." He sighs. You laugh at his childish words. You pull away from him. You twirl around with a fully finished makeover as Daehyun watches you. 

"Am I pretty now, oppa?" You look at him, grinning from ear to ear. He smiles, sniffling his tears. He pulls you into a tight warm hug.

"You are my forever gorgeous baby girl." He said. Both of you laugh and spending your last moments together. You know after your vows to your fiancee, you will bound to him and follow him, leaving your brother.