KIM HIMCHAN 2

B.A.P ONE SHOT FLUFFS

He walks inside just to see a wreck of your apartment. Panicking, he searches out for you.

 

"Y/N!" it is not easy to find you when you are just a petite size. You could even hide under the couch if you want to. He then notices a sniffle inside the small wardrobe.

 

"Y/N?" Himchan tries to open the wardrobe, but he can feel you hold it.

 

"Don't... Leave me alone." You softly say as you hold your sniffle. He let out a relieved sigh. At least you are physically fine. He takes a seat on the floor, leaning against the wardrobe.

 

"Want to talk about it, babe?" He slowly opens the wardrobe a bit just to let his hand in. You see his hand searching for yours. You sniffle as you hold his finger. Himchan intertwines his hand with you as you start sobbing uncontrollably. He waits, caressing your palm to ease you.

 

"I... I'm a mess... I'm a useless person." Himchan listening to you letting out what bottling you. He waits for you to finish ranting out all your thoughts.

 

"Himchan..."

 

"Yes, babe?" He tries to open the wardrobe but you still hold it.

 

"I'm sorry... For always act up like this..." You mumble. You hate yourself for unable to control yourself whenever you got an anxiety attack. You hate yourself for making Himchan worried about you. You hate yourself for making him facing this.

 

"Hey, Y/N. It's doesn't matter how you are... I love you the way you are... You are the strongest woman I ever met. I don't mind seeing you like this, because I know you trust me to show your real self." Himchan says carefully. He tries again, he opens the wardrobe. He looks at you lovingly.

 

"Want a hug?" Himchan says as he scoots closer to you, pulling you into a tight warm hug. You feel your eyes getting hot again.

 

"Hey... Let it go... It's okay... I know how hard you are working lately..." Your tears rolling down fast again, hugging him tightly. Himchan pats your back, soothing you softly.

 

"I always will be here for you if you need a hug, whenever you are sad or going through a rough time..." He softly lifts your chin so he can look at your face. You sniffle, trying to look away. He chuckles, kissing you softly.

 

"You are cute, Y/N. I'll make you feel all better and fresh so you can get out here and face the world with a smile. Your smile is the most beautiful when it's genuine." You weakly smile, burying your face into his chest. Both of you cuddling and snuggling with each other until you fast asleep in the wardrobe. Himchan let you sleep as he cleans up the apartment and cook dinner.

 

"Himchan..." He turns to look at you, rubbing your eye.

 

"You should rest more, babe." You shake your head sideways, hugging him from behind.

 

"Thank you... I don't know what would I do without you... How should I repay you?" You muffle through his shirt. He smiles, continuing his cooking.

 

"Hmm... I want an endless kiss from my beautiful Y/N after dinner. Snuggling and watching a movie together. Being lovey-dovey until we both fell asleep in each other's arm. How's that?" Himchan says. You let out a chuckle, hugging him tightly.

 

"I love you..."

 

"I love you more, Y/N."