YOO YOUNGJAE 1

B.A.P ONE SHOT FLUFFS

"Yoo Youngjae!" You shout out as he run away from you with your books. He turns around to look at you and a naughty grin spread on his face. You pout as you walk to him.

"I told you I will carry your books."

"And I told you not to." You try to take the books on his hand but he quickly raise it high. You couldn't take it even after you tip toed so you end up smack his back endlessly until he bend down trying to stop you.

"Stop hitting me!"

"Give me back my books!"

"No! Mehrong!" He sticks out his tongue and run away from you and you both end up chasing each other towards the lake. 

"Yoo Youngjae!" You shout, unable to run further. You bend down holding your knees, panting for air. Youngjae turns and rush to you.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He hugs you tight, sitting you on his lap. Snuggling on him as you taking your breath. He caresses your hair and back whispering sorry to you. You hit his chest but he just let out a chuckle. 

"hey y/n" He whispers.

"What?" 

"The sunset is beautiful right?" You look beside you. The sunset shine through out the lake. You watch it with awed. He gently caress your hair and fix his gaze on you. Holding up your chin as you both gaze at each other.

"It's more beautiful when you are beside me." He continues before his luscious lips lock your lips.