B.A.P 1

B.A.P ONE SHOT FLUFFS

A/N: I didn't put any names in it so you freely imagine who's your bf. *wink**wink*

---------------------------------------------------------

"This is so hard!" You ruffle your hair. Your boyfriend let out a soft chuckle, fixing your hair. 

"It's not hard. You have to see it from a different perspective." He pulls a strand of your hair behind your ear. You look at him who is gazing at you affectionately. 

"Stop looking at me like that." You mumble, looking back at your laptop. 

"Hmm?" He smiles, he couldn't stop looking at you. Even without your makeup, you still look pretty in his eyes.

"Do you remember how I ask you out?" 

"What with the sudden pop quiz?" You lean back on your chair, fixing your gaze to him. He still smiling.

"Can you not?"

"What?"

"Smiling like that. You look goofy"

"I don't mind looking goofy with you. You love me anyway." He grins. He urges you to answer his question.

"Of course I remember, idiot." You smile at him, fixing his sideburns. Your boyfriend happily closes his eyes as you pampered him. 

"OWWW! YAH Y/N!" He glares at you holding your hand that pulled his hair.

"Hmmm? I just want to remembrance how you ask me out." You grin innocently, seeing your boyfriend burrowing his eyebrows. You caress his hair and giving him a peck.

"Do you know that I will always remember how we both fell into that pool? Because that's how I fell in love with you." He smiles, caressing your hand. 

"Wow, you are masochist type huh?" You laugh.

"YAH Y/N!"