YOO YOUNGJAE 4 (SUPER SHORT)

B.A.P ONE SHOT FLUFFS

"Youngjae."

 

"What?" His eyes still stuck on the game, not even bother to give a glance at you. He's getting on your nerve. He has invited you to his apartment but what he does is only play with his game. You lean on the couch, watching him. Seems he won't stop soon. You get up and take your bag, a hand holding your wrist, stopping you. Youngjae finally looking away from his phone and look at you.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Away. Go back to your new girlfriend." You pull your hand away, feeling upset with him. Youngjae immediately turns off his game and pull you into his arms. You try to squirm away from him but he tightens up his hug.

 

"I don't want a new girlfriend, babe. You are the only one for me." Youngjae whispers near your ear causing your cheeks getting red. You give up from squirming away from him and just stay still in his embrace.

 

"I should put my attention on you instead of my game," Youngjae whispers more.

 

"Yeah, you should. I'm not a stone." You mumble, he pats your head coaxing you with sweet words.

 

"Let's stay like this hmm?" He takes your bag and put it aside, fixing his position comfortably. Both of you cuddle with each other for the night, chatting and whispering sweet things to one another.