KIM HIMCHAN 1

B.A.P ONE SHOT FLUFFS

 

You have been busy with your final submission in college. Himchan has been whining about your lack of time with him but you couldn't help it when you got an project partner. 

"I'm sorry Himchan, I will make it up for it after I'm done." You caress his cheek as his pout for numerous times for the day.

"Are you gonna stay up in the studio again?" Himchan pulls you to hug, inhaling your scent. You caress his soft hair slowly, nodding. 

"Be careful, hun. I'm gonna miss my puzzle piece" You feel Himchan pecking your lips.

After hours in the studio, you walk out to get some fresh air and coffee. However, you saw your studio's door slightly open when you come back. You did remember you close it. Nervous crawling in your spine, it's midnight and all sort of scary thoughts running through your mind. 

Your slowly stepping closer to your studio and peek. You blink, there's no one in there. Opening the door, your eyes gone wide seeing Himchan in front of you, smiling.

"What are you doing here? You almost gave me a heart attack idiot!" You shout at him while hitting his chest, holding your tears. You are exhausted and facing this overwhelmed you.

Himchan startled with your reaction. He hugs you tight whispering sorry over and over, calming you down. You ask him again.

"My schedule end early so I ran here to see you. I can't stop thinking about you being alone in the studio. I'm worry." 

"You are tired."

"Same as you. It's okay. We will finish this together okay? They don't call me Himchan Gyver for nothing." He grins giving you a heartily laugh. You both snuggle for moment to melt away your exhaustion.

"You know... I love hugging you, y/n. We both are like a puzzle piece match together. Look how perfect our hug are..." Himchan intertwines his hand with your.

"...and look how perfectly fit together, like a puzzle. You are my lost puzzle piece. You complete my life." Himchan hugs ur waist and kiss you passionately. You both then continue finishing your final project until the sun rise.