Cheese

How we fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day is so fine for Ilhoon. He woke up early and he got to the café on time. He could also finish his assignment that night and could submit it right before the due. The whole week is also good except the fact that he has to do more assignments and also has to study because the final is drawing near.

“I will never let my kids take environmental science.” Sungjae said as he reads his text book. Well, Ilhoon wants to agree that too. He has no idea why he decided to take this major. Last two years ago, he listened to some news on the radio talking about some sustainable environment s and he stupidly thought he might actually be able to save the earth and make it green.

But that dream did not come true because here they are, wasting food, time and also wasting papers to draw whenever they are bored because studying about how wastes from submarines affect the cold-blooded animals in the ocean is definitely not an interesting topic especially when they have to study on Friday after sitting in the class for three hours straight.

“So, the lecture said that some species can change their uality and act as both male and female.” Changsub asks out of nowhere.

“Yeah he said it can be found within very rare cold-blooded animals.” Peniel answers as he looked through his notes.

“So that means they are biual?” Changsub again throws the most unpredictable question and now none of them knows how to answer that. Okay… for a second, Ilhoon thinks he knows why Sungjae always call him stupid.

After five seconds of silence, Sungjae speaks.

“That’s why they call you stupid.”

“Excuse me, what did you just say?”

“I said-”

“Alright! Next chapter, guys! Look! It’s interesting. It’s about industrial wastes. Yay!” Peniel said obviously trying to change the subject before Changsub and Sungjae get into a fight but surely that chapter is also not interesting.

“Yeah… industrial wastes are nice to learn.” Ilhoon agrees knowing it will not help them from getting bored.

“Whatever, I am not gonna talk to you.” Changsub scoffed and Sungjae gives him the glare before they both went back to study. Well, that’s good. At least they stop talking.

However, that was only a few minutes until they start talking. But this time they are talking about one piece and Sailor Moon and they look like best friends now. So Ilhoon just shakes his head with no surprise since this is one of the scenes that they have to see at least once a day.

They studied for about three hours straight until the hunger strikes. But of course, three hours included discussing about movies, football matches, food and also a little bit about industrial wastes.

After arguing what to have for their dinner, they decided on Changsub’s restaurant. To be exact, it is his uncle’s restaurant which sells amazing pizzas and spaghettis. You will never go wrong with choosing pizza for the meal. So, they all agree to go there.

“I give this five stars!” Sungjae said as he finishes his first bite of pizza. And everyone nodded.Yep, it’s delicious. Ilhoon also enjoys his pizza. And how nice that he reached the crust part which is filled with cheese. Oh, only God knows how much he loves cheese stuffed crust.

So here he goes enjoying his moment with his beloved pizza. Awwn…cheese. Ilhoon smiled when he tasted cheese in his mouth. He couldn’t even join the conversation that his friends are having because his attention is all on pizza…until he felt someone stands beside him.

“Hey.” Ilhoon stopped chewing when he heard the familiar voice.

“Hey Dude! What’s up!” Changsub smiles widely when he saw the person standing beside Ilhoon. Wait Changsub hyung knows him too?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter