Craziest things

How we fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wear this.” Sungjae throws a black leather jacket at Ilhoon who is studying on his desk. Ilhoon can’t believe the younger would come and reach for him at his house. It’s Friday and throughout the whole day, Ilhoon succeeded at avoiding Sungjae who kept asking him to come to the party. So, he thought he could peacefully sit on the desk and start studying but that was only until he saw Sungjae standing in front of his room getting all dressed up.

“Ow! That hurts. And why are you at my house?”

“The party, remember?” Sungjae looks determined and Ilhoon is sure he will end up being at the party. But well, at least he should try.

“I told you I am not going.”

“Your mom allows you to go.” Sungjae said with a proud face and Ilhoon can sense something is not right.

“I told her that we are going to the birthday party of our teacher.” Sungjae makes an evil smile. Oh of course, it is Yook Sungjae, who is definitely good at lying.

“Whatever, I am not going.”

“Yes, you are. Look at this jacket. I am such a good friend that I even bought you a leather jacket. Where can I find a friend like me?”

“I didn’t ask you to buy me one.” Ilhoon sighed looking at the jacket that is thrown on the floor.

“Okay, fine. This will be the last time I will go out before the final exam.” Ilhoon finally gives in and so, just like that, he ends up going to the party.

So, he has been sitting on the couch for two hours since he arrived and he is already annoyed with the fact that the drink is not good and his friends are nowhere to be found. He knew this will happen. Peniel might be probably talking about his songs with that songwriter guy and Sungjae might be stalking Peniel secretly. Changsub will be flirting with some girls and even his classmates are having fun while dancing on the floor.

But Ilhoon does not know what kind of music that is playing and who sang it. And the worst, he does not feel like having fun tonight. So yes, going home is the best decision. He put his drink on the table and turns around. But guess the luck is not on his side, he bumps into someone who is holding a glass of beer.

Oh no.

“Oh god. I am really sorry.” Ilhoon feels so bad as he saw the beer spilling on that black tee of the other person. Clumsy as always, Ilhoon. Ilhoon mentally scolds himself as he tries to wipe off some beer from the tee-shirt.

“I am really sorry. I didn’t mean it.” Ilhoon said as he looks for the tissue on the table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter