The awkward encounter

How we fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's up everyone! Thank you for reading this story. Okay it's more than 20 subscribers. And it's more than enough. Thank you!!!!! Because I really thought Ilsik ship is completely sinking and no one likes to read it but now, I saw you guys subscribing this and I am SO glad! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Thank youuu ^^ Hope you enjoy it so far although I am not good at writing. 

You guys really don’t need to be here.” Peniel said frowning at both Sungjae and Ilhoon is now sitting at the bar beside him.

“Well, I don’t want to be here. This jerk brought me.” Ilhoon answers back as he hit the younger’s head with the back of his hand.

“Ow! I was letting you out from your miserable assignments and plus, I don’t trust that guy.” Sungjae said obviously referring to the songwriter.

“Well, that guy you don’t trust, is fine. He is safe. He is just a songwriter. What’s wrong with you?” Peniel is now pouted. And Ilhoon can feel that he has to watch some romance drama right in front of him.

“Hey! I was just being a protective friend.” Ilhoon wanted to laugh when he heard Sungjae said ‘friend’.

“Well, don’t. I am fine. He is fine. We’re fine.”

“Well, I am not!”

Okay, now Sungjae and Peniel is having that kind of conversation where Ilhoon feels like he has to step aside. So, he just leaves the bar that they are sitting and went outside to have some air. Sometimes Ilhoon just want Sungjae or Peniel to confess so that he does not need to be in this kind of situation more often and officially becomes third-wheel.

Since he does not feel like going back home or going inside, so he just sits on the bench under some trees in front the restaurant and decided to wait until two of his friends made up.

He could feel the cool breeze brushing off his skin. Oh, how much he loves this weather. Ilhoon’s eyes were wandering around while appreciating the atmosphere. The cold wind hits again with some leaves dancing around and that was when he saw the man from last night.

Ilhoon’s eyes are widen from seeing him unexpectedly. This time, the guy is not drunk. In fact, he is totally opposite of last night condition. Ilhoon’s eyes follow the man with leather jacket, black jeans and boots.

It was just a few seconds that the man passed by him to get into the restaurant. But he feels like hours to stare at him- wait…Oh god, why am I staring at him?okay, Ilhoon has to admit that he is different from last night, like abit more attractive? Hell no, what is wrong with him, staring at the stranger?

Ilhoon knows he is embarrassed when he feels his cheeks flowing in some heat. It surely is embarrassing to stare at the stranger. So, he stayed outside for a few minutes more because he does not want to look like a stalker who keeps checking some hot strangers out and also, he does not want to be in the middle of Penjae unfinished drama.

But by the time he went inside, the restaurant is already playing some good music. And also, he found Peniel and Sungjae sitting together, laughing and smiling. That’s good. If not, it will be too uncomfortable to sit in the middle because that’s what the two guys always do. They make Ilhoon sit in the middle whenever they fight.

“Hyung!” Sungjae waves at Ilhoon. “Where did you go?”

“…I was outside. You guys are cool now?” Ilhoon asked as he takes the drink that he left on the table. And he smiles when Peniel nodded shyly to his question.

Well, now that two of his friends have made up, Ilhoon is curious about the songwriter that Peniel keeps talking about. They come here to meet him after all. But it’s been one hour and that guy has not shown up.

“So where is the guy that you keep talking about?” Ilhoon asked Peniel.

“Ah! He is there, singing on the stage.” Peniel answered pointing at the small stage at the front. Ilhoon’s eyes follow at the direction that Peniel has pointed and his eyes stop at the same stranger from last night playing a pearl white guitar and singing very nicely.

So, it wasn’t some good music that the bar has playing… it was that man singing.

“…that’s him? The songwriter guy?” Ilhoon asked and still couldn’t believe about the fact that the drunk stranger is the songwriter. He heard Peniel’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter