A/N

How we fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello beautiful!

It's been a long long time that I have written this story. And probably, most of you won't even remember the plot. 

First of all, I am wholeheartedly sorry that I couldn't continue this story and that I keep you hanging. 

It was because I had the anxiety attack for nearly eight months and got overwhelmed by a lot of things that I shouldn't be worrying about. I was at my lowest and couldn't bring myself to write or draw. It was terrible, and I just started my healing process. 

The process is slow but I know I will get better day by day. Today, I was happy to start putting on my headphone and play this same old song that I used to listen while writing. And I was so happy to find this urge to write again. 

I am sorry to tell you that it will take long to publish a new chapter. But I will try. I will try to write again. 

Okay, enough with my depressing life. I am writing this to tell you to take care of your health. Physically and mentally, both since there is an outbreak of corona virus. 

Drink water, don't let your throat dry. 

Wash your hands, don't touch your face or the mask without washing your hand.

Eat healthy. Stay healthy because you need to have a good immune system. 

If you are in the country with high infection rate, it's better to use one-time use hand gloves too. And throw it away after using it. 

Oh and please please use cleansing wipes with alcohol, hand sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter