Flirty arguments

How we fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Editing]

“…I am sorry. My car suddenly gets out of order and there was traffic jam. I had to wait for the bus for almost half an hour. And there was this stupid rain… Please let me apologize you. It will never happen again.” Ilhoon listened to Hyunsik’s apology. Then his heart skips a beat at Hyunsik saying ‘it will never happen again’ as if they will hang out again.

Ilhoon was not angry at Hyunsik. He was just sad that Hyunsik didn’t show up. He thought Hyunsik just left him waiting and would never come back…

But then, here he is, hair is all soaked but still looking so good. Ilhoon had no idea he would like someone like Hyunsik who can give him sudden heart attack with random pickup lines.

He did apparently and now, they are back to the café, Hyunsik didn’t say a word on the way to café, neither is Ilhoon because he does not know what to say.

But that silent broke when they get into the café. Two pairs of eyes were looking at them with a surprise.

“Why are you back?” Minhyuk asked as soon as Ilhoon gets inside the changing room to take his book from the locker. Minhyuk is a super curious one among Ilhoon’s friends.

“I left my book, hyung.”

“Yeah right, so you are having a date at this café?”

“What? No. It’s not a date.” This must be the tenth times that Ilhoon has to explain to his friends that it is not a date.

“And no, not at this café.” He said turned to face Minhyuk. “…not when you two are going to be eyeing at us like paparazzi.”

“I am not like him!” Eunkwang shouted from the kitchen, sounded like he is offended. But they both neglected him.

“Whatever, enjoy your shift. Bye!” he patted Minhyuk and walk to the front only to see Hyunsik waiting at him patiently.

“We can go now.” He said. And so, they walked out of the café.

Ilhoon feel sorry about the fact that Hyunsik had to run in the rain to come to him because every now and then, Hyunsik sniffs his nose, and looks like he caught a cold.

If Hyunsik really caught a cold, then Ilhoon would just drag him to the clinic instead of whatever restaurant that they are heading to. He does not want Hyunsik to get sick because of him, although forgetting an umbrella is totally Hyunsik’s fault.

“H-here”. he handed Hyunsik a small towel that he always brings around.

“…Thank you”

He wasn’t watching how Hyunsik dries his hair with his towel but at the corner of his eyes, he can see that wet and black hair of Hyunsik, gets dry a little bit and definitely making the older looks hot-

Ilhoon, no.

He looked away, when he realized he is thinking about Hyunsik being hot in this cool weather.

So, he stared at the road thinking how the rain makes everything a little more romantic. You know, everyone is under their umbrella, the street is wet and you get the smell of rain from the ground.

Ilhoon loves those things, sometimes he wonders he could be a great poet but apparently, he is stuck with environmental science. Eventually he becomes an awkward boy who does not what to say especially in this kind of situation when he is alone with his crush, specifically, when his crush is hot.

“Where are we g-”

“D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter