Safe Haven (Part 2)

How we fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ilhoon is now wrapped with several layers of blankets as Hyunsik insists him to stay warm.

“Stay with Changsub for a while.” Hyunsik handed him the cup of warm milk and ruffles his hair when he slowly nodded in agreement.

He found comfort in whatever Hyunsik does.

“Does your mom know that you are here?” Changsub asked with the concerned face and Ilhoon shakes his head. He saw Hyunsik is worrying that he doesn’t speak a word since he arrived.

“I-”

“It’s okay. You don’t have to say a thing if you don’t want to.” Hyunsik put his arms around the younger as he draws a circle on the younger’s back and this is comforting too.

“When are you leaving?” Changsub asked as he handed the bags to Hyunsik but Hyunsik does not take them.

“I am not.”

“You mean you are gonna sleep here with Ilhoon? I don’t have extra bed other than a couch! You two won’t fit on the couch.” Changsub realizes he asked unnecessary question when he receive the glare from Hyunsik and saw a blush on Ilhoon’s cheeks.

“Which is why I will ask if my neighbors have extra bed.”

It is very awkward for Ilhoon and even for Hyunsik to see when Changsub brings back the double sleeping bag.

“Eunkwang gives me this. He lives right across the hall.” Changsub said proudly as he unfolded the sleeping bag on the floor.

The not-so-couple nodded, not knowing what to reply. Ilhoon sniffs his running nose from crying too much and awkwardly sits on the sleeping bed that Changsub just made.

“Alright, it’s not very large but I guess you two can fit in. I will go to Eunkwang hyung’s. He is making ramyun. Do you guys want anything?” Changsub asked.

But both of them just shakes their heads.

“Okay, then I’ll go. But don’t do anything that will make me cover my eyes. I will be back in a few minutes.” Changsub gives mom-speech and the sly smile to Hyunsik even though he is receiving the glare from his friend.

Ilhoon has the feeling that Changsub is giving them time to talk which they do need. He really wanted to talk to Hyunsik about everything. He wanted to ask about the kiss, and his feelings for Ilhoon and what he thinks about him, oh he can’t stand the thought about Hyunsik thinking that he is ill too.

“Do you feel like sleeping yet?” He flinched to the voice coming beside him. It’s Hyunsik, getting in the bed that they are supposed to sleep together after dimming the lights.

Okay, it sounds a lot worse that Ilhoon expected.

“N-no.” Ilhoon answered. He noticed how his voice does not come out after crying and shouting at his mother. Ilhoon is so not proud of what he’s done today.

Running away from home, yelling at his mother, crying on the street ... oh god, he is making everything worse.

“Hey, come here.” Hyunsik grabs Ilhoon by hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter