Prologue

How we fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, so before you read this, here is the three things that I really want to let you guys know. 

 I am not using their real age here. So all of them are going to be younger than they are right now, maybe 5 or 4 years younger. They are not idols in the story, they are just ordinary university students.  I have mentioned this before in my Author's note in the front page but let me just say it again. Well it is boy x boy ship. I do NOT say that they are gays in real life and they are obviously not. But this girl, right here, happens to be a fan of them and this is a fiction of mine so I am creating these gay characters. If you are uncomfortable with this, just stop reading this or block me. 

Prologue 

There are so many ways that people could fall in love. Maybe just like some poets said, people fall in love while they are dancing together, or while talking about their future or while running under the rain. But those are just romantic ones. 

There can be something like falling in love while just talking and laughing about memes or while jamming in the car or it could be while enjoying burgers and fries. 

Whether people fall in love in some mysterious ways or simple ways, the fact that they found love is just so beautiful. And I have no idea that the way I fell in love would be romantically beautiful, too. 

It was January 21st, 3 weeks after new year night. And that was supposed to be one of those normal Saturday nights where we just went out for camping and had fun...

Except one fact... that I realized I have fallen in love. 

Last a few minutes ago, I was lying on the grass alone staring up at the sky. The night was cold and I was wearing layers of clothes so was he. The guys were at the cabin having fun with BBQ when he came up to me and lied beside me to ask one simple question. 

"So, what's your favorite color?" 

That's what he asked after lying there with me for a few good minutes. When I looked at him, he was also gazing at the sky with his small eyes...black little eyes that I have admired a lot. 

"I like purple." I answered as I shifted my eyes back to the stars. And suddenly I wanted to tell him why I like purple. Perhaps other people do not have the meaning and reason to like a color but I do. 

"Do you know why?" I asked him and at the corner of my eyes, I can see his lips curl up a bit in amusement. That's nice. It's just so nice to see him smile. It is very gorgeous. 

"...no. Tell me." he answered and this time, I smiled. I loved the way he answered. It was like he wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter