Let the storm be gentle

How we fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloooo! And yes, this is the weekly update. And again yes, this is a bit, just a bit, longer than the last one. Forgive me if there is any mistakes you found. I am editing all the chapters and will update again. Enjoy!

“So, you guys are like boyfriends or what?” Changsub asked Hyunsik as he put a whole spoon of ice-cream in his mouth.

“…I don’t know. I obviously haven’t asked him to be my boyfriend yet.” Hyunsik pauses a few seconds before he answers.

“But you are going to…?”

“Yes, I am going to…”

“Cool. So, when? I am just so curious and excited to see both of my friends becoming a couple.”

‘When’ is a word and the date is the answer but Hyunsik does not know how to answer.

It was 2 months that they met and 3 weeks that they started going on some dates. He might look like he got everything figured out but trust me, sometimes Im Hyunsik can be a little dumb, just sometimes.

“But I don’t know if he would accept to be my boyfriend or not. It’s been only three weeks that we started going out.”

“Bro, my friend. Listen. With him being shy and getting all blushed around you, he will definitely say yes. I mean, you guys kissed, right?”

“On the cheeks, yes?”

“Dude, I meant the actual kiss.”

“...Not yet.” he felt never been this dumb until he receives the pathetic looking that Changsub gives.

“Seriously, not even once?”

“No b-but soon. Yes...very soon.” Hyunsik ignores the side eyes that Changsub gives him as if he does not trust his friend.

But this time, when Ilhoon and Hyunsik go out for a date, he will definitely kiss the younger on his lips. It’s not an option, it’s a mission.

With that thought, he has been waiting at the library, sitting in front of his soon-to-be boyfriend, Ilhoon, to finish his study. Just like he said, Ilhoon is really y when he focuses on something. Too y that Hyunsik could write a song about him.

Sure, why not? He could write a song about how those eyes shines against the sunlight and how bright they shine.

Or it could be about the different shades of pink run on the younger’s cheeks every time Hyunsik teases him.

It’s about the wind that blows slowly when they walk or the rain pouring when they meet. It’s about the night skies that they watch whenever they are on the call for hours or about their meaningless conversations that they continue until one of them falls asleep.

It’s about the coffee shop that Ilhoon works and the library that he studies. It’s about the places that they go and the feelings that they have for each other.

It’s about how much Hyunsik loves the boy.

Oh.

There you go, Hyunsik loves Ilhoon. He does not know how the thought about writing a song changes to how much he loves the boy but oh damn, he does love him.

And this is where he does not know what to do anymore.

“Okay, I am done. Where are we going today?” Ilhoon, at the right time, closes his laptop and asked. And Hyunsik, with his newly found truth, couldn’t answer anything but stares at the younger blankly.

“Hyung?”

“Y-yes. Er..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter