Hour Glass

Shattered and Pieced Back Together

 

The man stepped up towards her, but she held out both hands and stepped back.
“Who are you?!”,she furrowed her eyebrows.
She saw him smirk and then he pulled off his hood.
“Huh, weird that I’m actually showing myself to you this time.”,he tilted his head and smiled.
She gave him a weird look,”This time? Have you been following me?”
“I guess you could say that.”,he stepped closer and closer to her and each time, she would step back. Just before her back was about to hit the wall, she ducked to the side and came out behind him while walking backwards.
“Can I help you? Or will you just go your way?”,YooHye nodded behind her.
“You heard about your old relationship, right? With Jung Daehyun?”,he suddenly asked.
“What relationship? We’re nothing.”,she tilted her head.
“Lies. What they told you were all lies. You were dating Daehyun.”,he claimed.
“I’m pretty sure I would know if I was dating someone.”,she rolled her eyes,”If that’s all you came here for, I’ll be on my way-”
“You care for him, don’t you?”,he asked.
“No. I don’t. Not one bit at all.”,YooHye bravely lifted her chin.
“Good.”,he said and grabbed her.
“HEY! WHAT THE-”,before she could scream and fade on her own, he wrapped his arms around her waist and closed his eyes. Instantly, the two of them appeared in a deserted field.
There was fog covering everything and the place gave her an eerie feeling.
“W-Why did you take me here?”,she turned around to face him.
He let go of her waist and put his hands in his pockets,”So you can stay with me forever.”
“What the hell? I don’t even know you, you douche bag.”,she muttered.
“My name’s L.Joe. Happy?”,he rolled his eyes and leaned against a chair.
“Whatever, I’m leaving.”,she rolled her eyes and put her hands together, imagining a rooftop to her home so she could appear there.
All that happened was a giant shock that hit her brain and she collapsed with wide eyes.
“You tried to escape, didn’t you?”,he shook his head with a cluck of his tounge,” for you. All that will happen when you try is a giant shock. You’ll be stuck like that for the next three minutes.”
He was right. For three whole minutes, she couldn’t talk, move, or anything.
*What the heck is this place?! Why did that just happen?!*
After three minutes passed, she stood up and touched her aching head,”Ah! Dang, that hurt!”
“So, don’t try to get out, because nothing will work. Only I have the magic touch.”,he winked and disappeared with a snap of his fingers.
--
At Station 506, Daehyun was nervously pacing around the living room while cradling his badge that wouldn’t light up at all. It wasn’t even it’s normal color, either. It was just... gray. Which wasn’t normal at all.
“Come on, light up, do something!”,Daehyun anxiously muttered to the badge.
The monitor beeped on and everyone ran to the TV.
“Boys, I think we have ourselves a problem.”,their commander sighed.
“WHAT?! IS IT MY BADGE?!”,Daehyun threw the badge on the ground.
“Seriously, that thing is going to break and I won’t be replacing it ‘cause you keep raging all day!”,she pouted.
“Just tell us!”,Himchan snapped.
“Gosh! You guys are so moody today!”,she frowned,”Anyway, YooHye’s been kidnapped.”
“WAE?! WHO?! WHERE?! WHEN?!”,Daehyun asked.
“L.Joe kidnapped her.”,she shook her head,”That kid, he always thought she was his soul mate. Tsk tsk.”
“Where is she?”,Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows.
“In a deserted place. We can’t reach any of them. He put this shock barrier around her, too, so she can’t escape, otherwise she gets paralyzed for three minutes and a giant headache.”,she blew air into her cheeks,”Seriously, that kid and his three minute paralysis.”
“No, we have to get her.”,Jongup suddenly blurted, making everyone turn to him.
He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck,”I don’t know why, but it feels like I had something to do with her in the past, along with Daehyun hyung.”
“But, you guys do realize that I can’t help in this whatsoever, right?”,she frowned.
“And why is that?”,Daehyun challenged.
“If I do, I’ll get shut down and you guys will get a new commander. I’m sure you guys don’t want a new one, right? No one is supposed to be helping YooHye, especially since she was,”she leaned closer to the camera and whispered very quietly,”banned. Even you guys aren’t supposed to help, but since Daehyun over here was such a cute couple with her, I’m looking out for you guys.”
“But then what are we supposed to do?! We have NOTHING! You have everything!”,Youngjae pointed at the camera.
“Just think, okay? I have to go before they find something weird going on.”,she waved,”Good luck!~”
The video call ended and everyone groaned in annoyance.
“Ah, what the heck! What are we supposed to do now?!”,Zelo pouted.
Daehyun sighed and glanced to the side, watching the sand in the hour glass drop.
He straightened up and his eyes widened at his idea. *YooHye, there’s an hour glass there, too, isn’t there?*