Confused

Shattered and Pieced Back Together

 

The week went by pleasantly fast and it was already Saturday.
The six B.A.P members decided to go on a tour together to see if they could find Number 0918.
“Hyung, why do we have to wear these?”,Zelo asked, touching the fake beard taped on his chin.
“If we do find Number 0918, then she’ll automatically know it’s us! We must uglify ourselves!~”,Yongguk grinned and taped on his own mustache.
Just as Yongguk turned to put a mustache on Daehyun, he quickly grabbed a black mouth mask and put it on,”I’ll wear this instead.” *I’d die of humiliation is YooHye saw me in that.* Daehyun thought.
“Fine, suit yourself.”,Yongguk pouted and taped a beard on Himchan instead.
“YAH! HYUNG! YOU DIDN’T ASK ME!”,Himchan struggled to rip it off, but Yongguk kept his hold on the beard.
“No. Stop. STOP! YOU’RE RUINING IT, KID!”,Yongguk shouted and threw Himchan’s arms down by his sides.
“At least give me a mustache!”,Himchan groaned and slapped a hand over his face.
“What’s wrong with you kids and complaining about beards and mustaches, gosh!”,Yongguk frowned and ripped off the mustache.
“OW! THAT HURT!”,Himchan yelped and held onto his chin.
Yongguk rolled his eyes and simply taped the mustache on Himchan.
Yongguk grabbed a short mustache and grabbed Jongup’s face,”Don’t move.”
“W-Where are you going to put that mustache, hyung?”,Jongup gulped.
Yongguk slammed the mustache in the middle of Jongup’s two eyebrows, creating a unibrow.
“HAHAHA! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!? IT’S HILARIOUS!”,Himchan cracked up.
Zelo slapped a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing as loudly as Himchan.
“Hyung! It’s hideous! How am I supposed to go out like THIS?!”,Jongup’s face turned into a mask of horror as he poked the unibrow as if he would die just by touching it.
“You look fine, so calm yo’ .”,Yongguk simply waved it away and opened the front door,”LET’S GO LOOK FOR NUMBER 0918!”
--
Daehyun rolled his eyes at the five who had fake facial hairs taped on their faces.
“Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing.”,Youngjae’s ears turned red.
Yongguk, who was merrily skipping in the front, grinned,”You all look perfect! Especially you, Jongup! I’m proud of my work! You should be thankful you have such an artistic leader, Jongup-ah~”
Jongup pouted and slapped a hand over his unibrow,”No thanks..”
“The only normal looking one is Daehyun, dammit! Why didn’t I put a mask on?! WHY?!”,Himchan shouted.
“YO. YO. CALM YO’ , BOY.”,Yongguk held out both hands.
“YOU CALM YOURS! AND STOP SAYING THAT! IT’S ANNOYING!”,Himchan pouted.
Daehyun suddenly felt his badge completely light up and instantly turned his head.
He looked right and left but couldn’t find her anywhere at all. Until, he heard someone whisper his name.
“Daehyun-ah! Daehyun!”,YooHye whispered from the rooftop of a store.
“YooHye-ah!”,he brightened and looked around before jumping up to join her.
“You heard me? I didn’t think you would.”,she giggled.
“Of course I can! Why? You don’t believe in your friend, huh?”,he teased and lightly elbowed her.
“Hey! Don’t do that!”,she laughed and grabbed his arm.
Their two badges were completely colored together as they continued chatting.
“That’s where you went! You scared the crap out of me, Jung Daehyun!”,Yongguk barked and strode over with the other four behind him.
“Hyung! How did you know I was here?”,Daehyun’s eyes widened.
“You really gotta ask that, Daehyun? Rooftop? You? Obviously you’d be on a rooftop.”,Yongguk rolled his eyes playfully.
“YooHye.”,Zelo blinked at her and everyone’s attention shifted to her.
*Crap, they’re all cyborgs. They must’ve heard about Number 0918, right? Crap! What if they see right through me?!* YooHye stood up and bowed,”Hello, I’m Lee YooHye.”
“...Wait. There’s another cyborg on Earth besides Number 0918?”,Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows.