Discovered and The Door

Shattered and Pieced Back Together

The sun shone in through the curtains.
YooHye’s eyes fluttered open and instantly, she heard mumbling.
“Is she dead?”,Jongup sniffled.
“I don’t think she is. She was perfectly fine before Daehyun grabbed that picture.”,Himchan rolled his eyes.
“Hey! All I did was grab the picture! It dissolved afterwards!”,Daehyun protested through his mask.
YooHye slowly sat up and blinked around her surroundings. She saw the six of them in a circle and none of them noticed that she was awake. She pulled the blanket off of her and stood up.
“Shut up! I bet she is dead! I mean look at her! She’s completely out!”,Youngjae protested and pointed at the bed.
“What are you talking about? There’s no one-”,Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows,”THERE’S NO ONE THERE!”
“Pfft, don’t try to change the subject! She’s right there!”,Youngjae protested.
YooHye was already in the kitchen and she gently touched the cup on the table.
*Where am I? This isn’t my house and I don’t remember coming here at all.*
She heard running and turned around, only to meet eyes with Jongup.
“That’s where you went.”,he sighed in relief and walked over to her.
“Where are we?”,she asked.
“At our home. Station 506 to be exact.”,Jongup informed and grabbed the handle of the refrigerator,”Do you want anything to drink? I mean, it’s not needed, but might as well ask, right?”
“I’m not supposed to be here.”,YooHye frowned.
“We know, we know. But what were we supposed to do when you had no where else to go?”,Jongup sighed.
YooHye’s frown deepened,”I have to leave before your commander finds out that I’m here. Show me how to get back home.”
“I can’t do that.”,he answered and sat down on the stool by her.
“And why not?”,she raised an eyebrow.
“Two reasons, actually. One, Daehyun hyung would be so disappointed, and two, we all agreed that we would stay together. We can’t take the risk of you getting kidnapped by L.Joe again.”,Jongup held up his fingers.
YooHye opened to protest, but Jongup interfered.
“Since we’re here now, do you mind telling me if we had any relation with each other in the past?”,Jongup tilted his head.
“I would, but I have no idea who you are personally.”,YooHye answered and stretched her arms,”Anyway, show me where the exit is now. I’m gonna go home. One, I don’t care if Daehyun is disappointed. He has other things to do with his life rather than be with me all the time and two, why would you guys be worried about me getting kidnapped again? It’s highly unlikely, especially since we got back here safely.”
“Safely. Right.”,Jongup rolled his eyes and twirled a coin between his fingers,”You really did pass out pretty hard earlier, huh? It was safe for you, but definitely not for us. Daehyun hyung almost died back there. I had to practically throw you across the room so I could save him. It took us forever to get out of there, and if it wasn’t thanks to Yongguk hyung, we’d still be there right now.”
“Does it matter? I never asked you guys to save me. I could’ve gotten out myself.”,YooHye muttered.
“You really think so?”,he raised an eyebrow.
“No, I know I would’ve.”
“Fine. Don’t come looking for us the next time you’re stuck. We won’t help you because you told us you didn’t need it.”,Jongup stood up and walked out of the kitchen, leaving her alone.
“You never told me where the exit is!”,she shouted.
“Under the staircase.”,he shouted back before he disappeared upstairs, where the others were.
“Fine, don’t show me exactly where it is.”,she stuck her tounge up at the staircase before walking towards it.
She went to the side of it and noticed a door that was firmly locked with chains surrounding the door knob. She reached out and gently traced her fingers against the metal. It shone and unlocked unexpectedly, causing her to step back in surprise.
“Huh, that’s weird.”,she muttered, yet reached out.
Just as she gripped the door knob and was about to twist it, someone grabbed her arm quickly and pinned her against the wall next to it.
“Whoa!”,her eyes widened when she saw Daehyun’s mask in front of her face.
Daehyun looked down at her and furrowed his eyebrows,”What the hell do you think you’re doing?!”
YooHye rolled her eyes,”I’m trying to get out of here, obviously.”
“Didn’t Jongup tell you to stay here?! Why won’t you just stay?!”,he snarled.
“Because I don’t need you guys!”,she blurted.
YooHye’s mouth fell slightly. *What did I just say?*
“Say it again.”,he demanded as his grip around her wrists tightened.
“Hey, let go of my wrist. It hurts.”,she struggled.
“Say it again!”,he gripped her wrists even more tighter.
“I SAID I DON’T NEED YOU GUYS!”,she shouted, half in pain and half in annoyance.
The other five poked their heads out of the room, but didn’t make any noise as they watched the two.
“BULL! YOU NEED US AS MUCH AS I NEED YOU!”,Daehyun shouted.
“WHICH IS NONE!”,she snarled and glared at him,”I don’t care about you six. And I know for a fact that you guys don’t care about me. I don’t need anyone to pity me, alright? I was thrown away once and I don’t need to be thrown again after trusting complete strangers.”
“Think again. You think I don’t need you, right? Well look at this.”,he pulled his bunny badge off of his jacket and put it directly next to hers, which was on her shirt,”If I don’t need you, why would this be as bright as it is now? Weren’t you told that it lights up when you meet your soul mate, but it lights up ten times brighter when you actually love them?”
“Don’t try to mess with my mind. It’s always been that bright.”,she struggled again,”Now let go of my wrists, you freak.”
“WHY WON’T YOU JUST STAY WITH ME?!”,he became irritated once again.
“BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW YOU ENOUGH TO WANT TO STAY WITH YOU!”,she screamed and raised her knee.
Just before she could knee Daehyun in that spot, he quickly pressed his body against hers.
“WHAT THE HELL! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU ERT!”,she screamed even louder.
“Don’t lie to me. I know you love me still. You just won’t accept it. I won’t let you leave me again, Lee YooHye.”,he whispered,”It’ll take me a while to get you to accept it again, but I swear, I won’t let you just walk out of my life again. I care too much about you now to let that happen again. Just trust me.”
She froze. Was it true that he cared about her that much? What did he mean by letting her leave his life again? All of this was too much for YooHye to handle at once.
YooHye shut her eyes in pain,”Wait, don’t talk anymore.”
He did as she told and let go of her wrists. But instead of leaving her again, he lightly wrapped his arms around her waist.
YooHye hesitated, but wrapped her arms around his neck and sighed as she rested her head on the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. Daehyun sighed in disappointment, content, and anger. *Why is this so difficult? Why are you being so difficult?*
--
Ten minutes passed and the seven of them were back in Yongguk’s master bed room.
“So... I heard a lot of yelling earlier.”,Zelo casually brought up and glanced at the two who were sitting side by side.
“What yelling? Do you remember any yelling, Daehyun?”,YooHye tilted her head at him.
Daehyun shook his head.
“Zelo, I think you had an exciting day. I don’t remember that at all.”,she shrugged and crossed her arms while leaning back in her chair.
Zelo believed her and furrowed his eyebrows,”Is she right, hyungs? I mean, we did have an exciting day, but I thought we were watching them? Weren’t they yelling?”
Youngjae rolled his eyes,”Such an innocent maknae.”
The monitor beeped twice before their commander came on with a concerned expression,”B.A.P!”
“What?”,Yongguk blinked,”No exciting entrance today?”
“YONGGUK! THIS ISN’T THE TIME TO BE JOKING AROUND!”,she shouted and pinched the bridge of her nose,”This is bad. This is bad. This is bad.”
“What happened?”,Himchan furrowed his eyebrows.
“KIM HIMCHAN! YOU’RE THE COMMANDER OF B.A.P! HOW CAN YOU JUST BRING AN OUTSIDER TO YOUR STATION LIKE THAT?! DIDN’T WE TEACH YOU PROPERLY?!”,she exploded once again.
“CALM DOWN! Just explain to us what happened.”,Yongguk held out both of his hands, one facing Himchan who was about to argue and one hand facing the commander who looked like she was going to murder someone.
The commander rolled her eyes in disbelief and the room was in complete silence for five minutes as the two were controlling their tempers.
“Now calmly explain to us what happened.”,Jongup carefully said.
The commander inhaled and said,”He found out.”
“Who...?”,Youngjae tilted his head.
“The boss found out that you guys brought Number 0918 back to Station 506. He said if you guys don’t get rid of her before he gets there, you’re all going to be shut down. Open the locked door and hide YooHye in there. As soon as she closes her eyes, she’ll be on Stand-By mode. She won’t be able to turn on again until I unlock the chain myself. That’s the only way boss will let you guys get away with this. Do as I say right now.”,she explained. She noticed Daehyun straightening up to protest but she interfered,”Daehyun, she’ll be fine. I’ll turn her switch back on after boss returns back to his station. Unless you want to lose her again, do as I say.”,she said and disappeared from the monitor.
“.”,Himchan muttered and grabbed YooHye’s right arm.
YooHye’s eyes widened,”Wait, I’m gonna go on stand by mode?!”
“You heard her. Only for now. I promise we’ll get you turned back on after he leaves, okay? So, be a good girl and just do it for us, please?”,Himchan sighed.
YooHye was in deep thought. *Well, they did save me...*
“Fine. You better turn me back on after though, otherwise you’re so dead when I wake up again in another body!”,she threatened and went towards the door.

------

ASDFGHJKL I'M SOOO SORRY! D: I haven't been able to update because a lot of stuff has been happening lately and I'm trying to get my grades up so I could pass and ASDFGHJKL I'M SOOOO SORRY TT^TT