First Day

Shattered and Pieced Back Together

 

It was as dark and gloomy as always in Station 506.
The six cyborgs, who liked to be called B.A.P, were sitting around in their living room doing their own things.
Yongguk was lazily flipping through a magazine while next to him, Himchan was reading. Zelo, Jongup, and Youngjae were watching TV and Daehyun was on the rooftop, looking at the scenery.
Daehyun suddenly heard a beep coming from the small, white bunny pin on his shirt.
“Huh, it usually never beeps unless we’re on a misson or something..”,Daehyun tilted his head and hopped down from the rooftop. Being the skilled cyborg he is, instead of falling straight down on the road, he hopped back into the living room, just in time to see B.A.P’s commander on the screen.
“Whoa, all of you guys are here this time.”,she blinked.
“Just get on with it, please?”,Yongguk made a face.
“Fine. Anyways, we’re sending the six of you down to Earth to inspect what’s going on. You’re gonna live normal teenage lives, going to school and such.”,she stated.
“Why? Is it important? Is that why my badge is blinking and beeping?”,Zelo tilted his head and touched his blue bunny pin.
“Yes. You guys heard about that one robot, right? Number 0918?”,she questioned.
“Yeah! The one you guys kicked out because she wasn’t cooperating properly?”,Youngjae held up his hand.
“Yup. We heard she’s on Earth and we wanted to make sure she’s not doing anything rash to harm us all. So, we’re sending you guys, our best ones.”,she grinned.
“Huh. Okay. How long are we staying there?”,Himchan asked.
“We’ll contact you when you can come back. In the meantime, just go pack up right now and meet up at the headquarters. We’ll transport you there today.”,she hung up the video call.
--
Daehyun had a beanie over his head and was wearing skinny jeans with a cardigan. He had his white backpack flung over his shoulders.
“Alright, so, this is your apartment password. I’ll tell you now, so store it in your memories, got it?”,she asked.
“Yeah~”,they chimed.
“930918.”,she said slowly and they automatically stored it in their memories.
“Are you guys ready? I’ll send you there in five seconds.”,she said and they nodded in unison.
“5. 4. 3. 2. 1.”,she pulled the rope and the six of them disappeared from the headquarters. The next thing they knew, they were already in the apartment.
“Whoa...”,Jongup gaped as he looked around the apartment.
It wasn’t too much, but it wasn’t too little, either. It was a nice place with all of their colors as something. Daehyun went upstairs with Himchan and saw that the doors were painted their colors. “Whoa, this is cool.”,Himchan grinned.
“Yeah... So, we’re starting school tomorrow?”,Daehyun turned to him and tilted his head.
“Yup. By the way, now that we’re on Earth, you can’t just jump off rooftops anymore. Especially at school. You can get us exposed.”,Himchan opened his pink colored door,”Night!~”
Daehyun paused before entering the white colored door. He stepped in and saw everything white, black, and blue. He set his belongings by his bed and looked around before rolling up his sleeves. *I should unpack.* He glanced to his closet and saw only his uniform hanging in there as he ped his backpack and suitcase.
--
Dinner was unneeded, since they didn’t need to eat, anyway. Daehyun came downstairs at around 11:00 PM in cozy pajama pants and a wife beater. He had just showered and his hair was still wet. He was rubbing his wet hair with a towel around his neck.
“Daehyun, get me that magazine, will you?”,Yongguk asked without looking.
Daehyun grabbed the magazine and tossed it to his hyung while he just sat on the stool in the kitchen.
“Man, I wonder how college life will be like? Pretty intense, I’m guessing.”,Himchan chuckled.
“Does it matter? I mean, I bet we can get through it without a problem.”,Yongguk shrugged.
“Wah, high school! I can’t wait! I bet it’ll be so much fun! What if we see other really cute female cyborgs there?”,Zelo clapped.
“Why would a cyborg go here? Besides, the only cyborg on Earth is Number 0918 and I really don’t think you want to fall in love with her.”,Jongup muttered the last part.
After chatting loudly until about six in the morning, they decided to get ready.
Daehyun brushed his teeth and showered one last time before changing into his pristine white and navy blue uniform. He put on his tie and tied on his converse before stepping out of his room and back into the living room, where all the other high school students in B.A.P were. They were already in their own uniforms.
“Hah, ers! We don’t have to wear uniforms! You mad, bro?”,Yongguk stuck out his tounge while spinning around in his skinny jeans, a V-neck, and a varsity jacket. Himchan came down in jeans, graphic T-Shirt and Nikes. Yongguk slipped on his own shoes and stood up, adjusting his backpack as the rest of them did the same.
“Let’s go to our first day of class, everyone! And, whatever you do, do NOT fall in love with anyone. We can all be screwed if we do, too.”,Yongguk reminded.
“Don’t worry, hyung. Just worry about yourself!”,Youngjae made a face.