Calls

Quick Kiss Me

-[Minho]-

Yes! It was Friday, the day Minho was going to meet the Mr. TM guy. 

He wondered if Mr. TM was the pretty boy that served him a few days ago. 

Minho grabbed a tee shirt and pants, paired with a denim jacket and went out of his room. 

 

Minho took his car keys and left the house. It was 1:20PM and he knew he’ll be able to reach 30 minutes earlier than the meeting time so he decided to drive to a gift shop to get a gift for Mr. TM.

 

After getting the gift, he hopped back onto his car and made a U-turn to the cafe. But Minho didn’t see a car behind which was at 100km/h. The speeding car had hit Minho’s car and he tried to brake but it was too late. His car went up a small curb and hit a tree. That was when Minho’s head hit the steering wheel and out after. 

 

-

Just as Taemin was about to call Minho, Minho called. 

 

‘OMG Minho, you called!! I was waiting for you’

‘Err, is this Mr. TM?’

‘Oh, you’re not Minho? But why do you have his phone with you?!’

‘Okay, sir. This is the hospital. Mr Choi has placed your number in his emergency list contacts and I hope i’m contacting the right person’

‘Hospital? What happened to Minho?’

‘So, he got into an accident and he was rushed here. Would it be convenient for you to come over for me to give you all the details?’

‘i’ll come right away’

 

Taemin hung up his phone and froze in shock.  His legs felt weak and he dropped to the ground. Both Jongin and Hyukjae held onto him. 

 

“He...He got into...an...accident. Can you send...me...to the...ho...hospital?” Taemin stuttered. 

 

Hyukjae nodded and went to the car park to get his car while Jongin helped Taemin to stand up. 

 

Jongin yelled to the other staffs inside to take care of the store as he brought Taemin to Hyukjae’s car. 

-

When the three of them reached, Taemin ran out of the car and to the concierge.

“Where is Choi Minho?” 

“Hold on for a minute sir as I check on his particulars” 

“Please, tell me where is he now”

 

Taemin was getting agitated and impatient. He wasn’t that sort whenever it came to waiting. He is a patient person but today, things went differently. 

 

“Ward 293”

 

Taemin ran all the way to Minho’s ward, and barged inside the room. 

There wasn’t anyone inside.

Was the hospital staff playing on him? 

He got even more furious and upset when he didn’t see Minho. 

He stomped out of the ward crying while Jongin and Hyukjae came, panting from all the chasing.