Tag Team!

Quick Kiss Me

“Taeminnie!” the 3 of them shouted. 

“er, let go of Taemin now!” Minho shouted as he walked towards the both of them. 

“The more you walk, the deeper I’ll cut into Taemin’s skin” Woonhyung said. 

Minho stopped walking, he didn’t want Taemin to be hurt.

“Are you a coward? ing loser, how can Taemin be with you so easily?” Woonhyung shouted.

“Hey! Enough is enough. Let go of my Taeminnie now or i’ll break your bones” Hyukjae stepped forward. 

 

Taemin felt a pinch on his skin, it was the sharp knife. He squinted his eyes to control the pain he felt. 

Minho was heartbroken when he saw Taemin hurting. He had to do something. 

 

Jongin was behind Taemin and Woonhyung. He signaled to both Hyukjae and Minho to step aside. Jongin had a plan. 

 

“Oh, I have something in my pocket that you definitely need it” Minho smirked.

“? Oh sure i do?” Woonhyung smirked back. 

Minho smiled, then rummaged through his pocket. 

He took out a pen like item and shone it on Woonhyung’s eyes which made Woonhyung cover his eyes and let go of Taemin. 

Minho rushed to pull Taemin closer to him as Jongin kicked Woonhyung to Hyukjae, where Hyukjae held onto him and Jongin coming forward to kick Woonhyung. Tag Team!