Settling Scores

Quick Kiss Me

“Woo...Woonhyung?” Taemin widened his eyes in shock. 

“That’s right, i’m back.” Woohyun threw the mask on the ground and walked towards Taemin. 

“Why...why are you...back? Haven’t you hurt me enough in the past?” Taemin sobbed and took a step back. 

 

For every step Woonhyung took towards Taemin, Taemin took a step back. 

 

“Who are you? How dare you hurt my boyfriend?” Minho shouted as he went in front of Taemin. 

 

“Back off dude, I came back to settle scores with my ex” Woonhyung said as he pushed Minho out of the way and grabbed Taemin. 

 

“10 minutes is all I need with Taemin. If you don’t oblige” Woonhyung said, as he pointed a penknife at Taemin’s throat. 

 

“I’ll be fine” Taemin reassured.

 

-

Woonhyung was Taemin’s old flame for 5 months. Both of them ended things when Taemin told him that he couldn’t sustain the relationship when Woonhyung had been controlling him all this time whenever they were together. He got implicated every time Woonhyung creates trouble. Taemin was tired of it all. So he ran away after he ended things via text. And that was where he found Hyukjae and Jongin who helped him stand up again. 

 

“What do you want? You hurt my boyfriend already, what else do you want to do?” Taemin shouted. 

“Nothing! I just came back to settle old scores with you. You got me into deep when you ran away 4 years ago” Woonhyung said as he circled Taemin.

“You deserve all of that! You implicated me in all of your wrongdoings. I guessed it’ll be okay if I were to report you to the school”

“You’re ing selfish Taeminnie, who was the one who stood with you when you were bullied by everyone in class? Choi Minho? NO!”

“Yes, I was selfish. I didn’t want to get implicated again so I had no other choice. Don’t call me that. I am grateful to you for that incident, but don’t drag Minho here, he is innocent.”

“You do think Minho likes you huh? What if all is just a lie and that he doesn’t?”

“I believe in him. But even if he doesn’t, what matters is that I do like him”

 

Woonhyung got angry by what Taemin said and placed a knife under his chin. 

“We will go to Minho in this position and we shall see if he’s willing to sacrifice his life for you, you know what i’m saying?” Woonhyung coerced. 

“I told you, this is between us. Don’t drag Minho here” Taemin gritted his teeth. 

“Too late, we will do this” 

 

-

Woonhyung held Taemin hostage with a knife under Taemin’s chin and went back to Minho, Hyukjae and Jongin.