Texts

Quick Kiss Me

‘It doesn’t hurt to text right?’ Taemin thought to himself as he took out his phone while packing his bag. 

 

 

Hi Minho, this is TM.

read at 3:10PM

 

 

Minho replied quickly. 

Hi! Can i actually know what does TM mean?

read at 3:11PM

 

Oh, it’s my name initials. 

read at 3:11PM

 

Aww, cute! Maybe we should meet up one day and we can talk about everything?

read at 3:12PM

 

Sounds good! Is this coming Friday 2pm good for you?

read at 3:13PM

 

Yes of course! See you sweetheart!

read at 3:14PM

 

See you handsome!

read at 3:15PM

 

Taemin couldn’t believe his eyes and fingers. He just called Minho handsome in text message, and Minho called him a sweetheart.

 

Taemin hit his head and asked himself why was he so stupid when Hyukjae and Jongin came inside the pantry. 

 

“OMG LEE TAE MIN!! Did you text him yet?” Jongin asked.

 

Without waiting for Taemin’s reply, Hyukjae grabbed Taemin’s phone and started scrolling through his text messages. 

 

“OMG TAEM TAEM MY BABY, YOU’RE GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM!!” Hyukjae screamed.

 

“Ooh, handsome and sweetheart. What does it equal to when you combine both terms together?” Jongin asked. 

 

“LOVE!” Jongin and Hyukjae did a high five.

 

Taemin was so embarrassed.

 

“But... what if it doesn’t go well?” Taemin whispered. 

 

“It won’t. This 2MIN relationship will take it to the next level” Hyukjae winked.