Second date together

Quick Kiss Me

“Babe are you done?” Minho shouted from the living room. 

“5 minutes please! I don’t know what to wear!” Taemin said in an annoyed tone. 

Minho went to the room and found Taemin surrounded by all his clothes strewn on the floor. 

“Taem baby, you don’t have to dress up. You already look good, and I get jealous whenever other people look at you” Minho frowned. 

Taemin pinched Minho’s cheeks whenever he frowned. He just looks so cute when he’s angry or upset. 

“Alright, i’ll just put on this duck tee” 

And now it was Minho’s turn to pinch Taemin’s cheeks. 

 

Minho and Taemin got to the restaurant Minho had booked for their first official date. 

 

The whole restaurant was decorated with fairy lights and sound of violins playing by the musicians on stage. The velvet curtains surrounding the restaurant and candles on the table made it even more romantic. Taemin loves romantic places, and he was ecstatic Minho had brought him here. 

 

They settled down on a table and the waiter greeted them with a warm smile and placed the menu on the table. 

 

Taemin flipped the pages of the menu and his eyes widened. The prices of the food were exorbitantly high! 

“Do you think it’s a bit too expensive here, baby? Shall we go to somewhere else instead?” Taemin whispered. 

“It’s alright Taemin, it’s our first date. I want you to have a great memory here with me” Minho reassured and patted Taemin’s hand.

 

“Can we get the premium wagyu beef set and the best red wine?” Minho said to the waiter. 

The waiter nodded his head and walked to the kitchen. 

 

“So babe, how do you find this place?” Minho asked. 

“It’s really fancy but I’m not sure if I’ve brought enough money for the food” Taemin said worriedly. 

“Don’t worry Taem, I got this” 

 

-

 

When Minho and Taemin left the restaurant after their meal, Taemin clung onto Minho’s right arm and put his head on Minho’s shoulder. 

“I enjoyed our date sweetheart” Taemin whispered to Minho’s ear.

“It’s just the beginning baby, I’ve a whole day packed for only both of us” Minho smirked. 

“Where are we going?” 

“You’ll find out soon!”

-

 

Minho brought Taemin to a park. He laid mats on the grass and told Taemin to lay on it. After getting Taemin to lay on the mat, Minho laid down beside him. 

“Wow, the stars are beautiful , Minho”

“Not as beautiful as you, Taemin” 

Taemin turned and faced Minho’s side. He loves stargazing with the one he loves beside him, and that was Minho. 

“Thank you so much baby, I really enjoyed today” Taemin said as tears welled up in his eyes. 

Minho smiled, then wiped Taemin’s tears off with his finger, and kissed his finger after. 

“I love you Minho”

“I love you too Taemin”

Both Minho and Taemin then leaned in closer, and you know what happens next.