Chapter 6: Bad for the Bussiness

Of Angels And Demons

Everyone was gathered around the kitchen table in the D'Angeli house, Irene had some news that she knew a certain blonde woman, slightly older than her wouldn't like very much.

"We've lost Taro." she proclaimed.

"What?" Taeyeon asked, anger bubbling up.

"Is he dead?" Seulgi asked.

"No, he's working for Wendy Son now." Irene said calmly.

"What are we gonna do about that?" Joy asked.

"Maybe we should kill him, stupid bastard..." Taeyeon mumbled making a fist with her right hand, her knuckles turning white from the force.

"No," Irene replied. "Let her have him..." she smiled.

"Why, isn't he one of our best disposable delivery boys?" Yeri said.

"Yes, but he's also an idiot who can't count money for , he's messy and a coward." she shrugged. "I was thinking about letting him go anyways." she finished saying.

"He's worked with us, and you didn't let him go, he willingly went to Son without saying ." Taeyeon protested.

"Yes, and that's why, if he is as stupid as we think he is, and shows up back here..." the raven haired woman turned to Seulgi. "Make sure he doesn't come back." she said with a dark expression on her face.

Irene usually didn't like eliminating people, but if Seulgi had just received the go to kill this idiot, well, he must've ed up big time.

"Yes ma'am." Seulgi said saluting with her right hand.

Irene gave her a small smile. "Either way," she continued looking at everyone. "I've already got a replacement for Taro, first of all they're smarter, and second of all, they're a girl, so it's already better than him." she said while shrugging and lifting up her, now cold, cup of coffee to her lips.

"Ah, so that's why you're so chill about the Taro thing." Yeri grinned.

"Hmm, so that's the girl you told me to do a background check on..." Taeyeon said while caressing her chin.

"Precisely, so let Wendy deal with his uselessness, I already got us covered." she said with confidence.


---πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸŒˆ---β™₯---πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸŒˆ---


Inside a warehouse on the north side of town.

"Taro, Taro, Ta~ro..." Lisa said. "Did you really leave D'Angeli to get killed here because you're too incompetent to know how to count money?"

"I-I'm sorry, I thought I had it all complete." he replied shaking, blood dripping from a small cut Lisa had made on his forehead.

"You asked for a week, she gave you a week...and still no money." Lisa said in a low voice, her expression turning dark.

"I-I know what I said b-but, they tricked me!" he desperately said.

"Who?"

"The guys who were supposed to pay me what they owed me for the delivery, they never did."

"You know why you didn't realize?" she asked.

"N-" he was cut off by Lisa shouting.

"Cause you didn't count the money they paid you beforehand you moronic idiot, seriously how the hell did you end up working for us!?" she said pissed.

Taro remained silent, the lanky 23 year old curly haired redhead guy couldn't even argue, by this point he had accepted the fact that he was gonna die.

Lisa sighed. "You know what? I'm gonna call the boss." she said, taking her phone out and dialing the familiar number.

"Boss, we have a situation with Ta~ro...again..."

A minute of silence passed before Lisa hung up with a nod and a curt "Yes."

She turned to look at him, he was tied up on a chair in the middle of the empty place.

"Guys," she said to the pair of gang members that had accompanied her to talk to Taro. "Pass me my knife again..." she said, a smile slowly forming on her lips.

Taros heart started beating erratically, palms sweating, this was it, the end of his short live, he was gonna die and leave 5 orphaned cats behind, .

One of the members, a girl, gave Lisa her knife back.

Taro closed his eyes and held his breath, the he felt a sharp pain in the right side of his face, screaming he tried reaching for it, but the ropes didn't let him move.

"There," Lisa started "you've been marked, second strike Taro." she said while cutting him free of the ropes.

He flopped on the floor holding his face.

"Third strike and you're out, I want the rest of the money in 3 days. Capiche?" the blonde said before pocketing her knife and leaving with the girl and guy she had arrived with.

Taro was holding his face still, blood all over his hands, he couldn't open his right eye." I should've become a baker like mom told me too." he whined.


---πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸŒˆ---β™₯---πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸŒˆ---


Everything was going smoothly, but for some reason Wendy wanted to raid Irene somehow, she took that idiot Ta~ro away from her, but that was just a small test to see if the raven haired girl cared about losing one of her many delivery persons.

Her next big move was striking the Moonlight Melody bar, which Bae owned, it was her pride and joy, a very classy bar, simple and rustic on the outside, but elegant on the inside with burgundy walls, dark marbled floors and really beautiful decor on the inside, it was quite the famous bar around the downtown of the south side of the city.

She had been planning on going there and making a mess, maybe kill one of Bae's regulars, specifically Choi Minho, she had had her eyes on him for a while, if he was gone it would definitely cause a dent on D'angeli's business. She could also always try to bribe him to make business with the Daemonez, but that wasn't very fun.

"So what's the plan?" Yves said getting in the car next to Wendy.

Wendy looked at her before turning to their chauffer for the night. "Moonlight bar," then she turned her head back to meet Yves eyes. "Choi Minho..." she said.

Yves only smirked. "Perfect!" she said happily.

After 15 minutes they arrived at the Moonlight Melody, you could hear faint music coming from the door, of course, she couldn't just walk in, after all, Irene had already seen her face and probably alerted her members, so she sent her seductive hitman Yves in, while she waited in the car.

She could've made it clean, she could've told Yves to seduce him and bring him back...but that wasn't the Daemonez' style.

A few minutes' later three gunshots were heard, screaming and a lot of people came rushing out the door, including Yves, but since everyone was panicking nobody noticed the woman was strolling leisurely making her way to the black car, while everyone else was either running or covering themselves from anything.

The car took off with both women as fast as it had arrived, nobody saw anything in the midst of the panic.

"Did anyone see you fire?" Wendy asked while checking her phone.

"Pfft, of course not, everyone was too entertained, plus, I shot him from a low angle, pistol was hidden, I also used my hoodie after I was let in, he didn't even see it coming." she said proudly.

"Hmm good, are you sure he's dead?"

"I mean, it was a bad angle, but three shots to the back should do the job." the swan like woman said shrugging.

"Perfect, guess we'll have to wait for Bae to react or respond, after all, this incident will be bad for her business." the leader said grinning.

"This is gonna be interesting..." Yves smirked looking down at the gun in her hand.